Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello My names Tony and i am 19 ... i have a 1991 Subaru Xt-6

5-speed and it is a very nice car! however i have a wiring issue and wounder if you knew were the wiring runs from the front computer for the engine to the back computer ( in the trunk) would you happen to know this? the car is not running very good right now and i think there is a corroded wire to blame. if you know were the wiring is ran please e-mail me @ Tonyeweil@yahoo.com and use ATTN: SUBARU XT-6 OR Call Me at 8163722692 Please leave a voice mail and i will call back soon. THANKS!!! , Tony

PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX THIS CAR UP FAST!!!

THANKS!!

:confused:

The wires you are looking for run under the passenger side carpet.

Here is a thread http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=85721 I wrote a summary of some common issues (2 members have reported this EXCACT problem) related to the wires under the carpet. And to a lesser extent it applies to any of the crimp splices in the factory harness.

There is a link in my summary that is one of the old threads with pictures of the wiring.

Of course you could have used the search tool.

hey tony. the subaruxt forum is a good one for any xt6 related issues.

some details would help us help you. is the check engine light on, did you read the codes, what's the car doing, how long has it been doing this, does it start, does it run, does it do it all the time, or just sometimes.