Ultimate Subaru Message Board

windows tinted!!

looks great. whenever i see a subaru wagon with the windows tinted, i get really jealous because it looks so good. i plan to get mine tinted next spring, after i get the windshield changed...

you should get the aluminum airfoil for your car's hatch, it'd look sharp. still does :headbang:

well, the tint job was cheaper for me cause i did some bartering and trading... and some work for the guy, but the normal price for a wagon is around $300ish (a pro finish)

he did a really good job, and he is also the same guy who did subiegal's black RS impreza

the white wagon in the video is Troy's 84 wagon- (randomizer)

his hitachi was havin trouble spinning up the engine when he went into the leaning corners...

Hey there bud, I didn't get to see the pics, I was curious if you got all the windows tinted, and the tint %.

I was looking at the mirror tint and was curious if that would cost more or it was the same?

My 93 needs some tint, like we need some snow around these parts!

Josh!

i got all but the windshield tinted, all the rear windows are 5% VLT, and the front side windows are 35%VLT, (supposeldy the legal limit for an "offroad" vehicle)

ummm... well, troys wagon also doesnt have a tough return spring on the carb, nor does he have all that weight in the car (mine was so loaded down i couldnt see out the back just about)

but his car is running pretty good... except when he tries to do dougnuts in the snow :D

Dude, thats awesome, i didn't have a chance to check out the pics, or i'm too lazy too, wither way. But i'll have to stop by sometime to check it out. Did you ever finish painting your interior? hows about rehupulstoring (<--Spelling?) the back seats? let me know if you need any help with any of that, i'm bored and willing...;) (oh, and nice brat, i didn't know you had one, saw it when i drove by the other day)

Dan