Ultimate Subaru Message Board

just some current pics..

MORE!! oh and opinions on that hood vent I have set out there?

Picture064.jpg

Picture065.jpg

Picture066.jpg

Picture067.jpg

Picture068.jpg

I know the panels I painted still need work. but she is almost one color with no major creases..

I am going to try some more expensive paint now that I have a little more practice.

and I need to decide which tire size to use cause I need some before I try and make the dragon.

old pics are in my photo link I just wanted to share my lovely Winona with you all.

ok zuki, here's about as dumb noobish a question as you'll get out of me . . .:dead:

where's your reverse lights???

i don't see them in the bumper, and not on the center tail light panel . . .:confused: modified?

i gotta agree w connie, if you're determined to mess up a perfectly good black hood (i'm jealous 'cause mine's got dings and dents :grin: ) then go with the turbo XT style vent/hood . . .

chris

haha! maytag!

it would never need repaired ever again.

I think I'm going with a 2.5 scoop and vents since that's what engine it's getting too.

Chris, yeah it was modded by a PO. most likely the same guy who did the black vynil seats and painted black. was originally blue!