Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Needed-Factory Parts Manuals from 80's and '72-76 ASAP

I need anything with numbers and descriptions for above.I have a loft full of parts to go through at a place I've formed a relationship with.The owner is counting on me to help.

I may have a local source for some of these.Copies are fine or if you can lend them to me I'll cover shipping.

This will benefit any 70 or 80's owner as parts will be posted for sale.Still not sure how all this will be handled.Some may go in lots while other pieces are sold seperately.A quick look over showed a good amount of much needed parts like rubber hoses,fuel filters,headlights,trim,etc,etc.....it gets even better.

Thanks for any help.You will be duly rewarded.

Paul, fell free to look thru my parts numbers from the 85-02 subaru parts guide

it lists for 2door brat and hatch, ea82, xt, 85 and later

http://www.warpthree.com/milesfox/subaru/service/partsguide/partsguide001.html

dont mind the playout, i need to get used to the software

click on the images to see them in full size, readable pages

Can you loan them to me?Got my address?I'll cover shipping.Ise USPS Media Mail for books...cheap!!!

I really need them fast if possible.I might be able to put it off untill next week if needed.

You guys know me.I'm not going to forget or rip off your manuals.This is as important as it gets.One of the last chances at NOS in quantity.Send them quickly and it'll really mean a lot to all of us.

Hey Moosens E-mail me I might be able to get the 72-76 next time I go down to the Dealership cause They do know me hehehehe but I would also like to know what you got for my 76 especialy if it's door seals and such (I am going to be rebuilding the whole car in a lil bit) but I would like to know all that you have that will work :D oh hey I lost your # awhile back if you email me can you send me your # please?

I should have some decent door seals for you if you can't score new stock.If not them WagonsOnly has them.From a '75 4WD wagon.

I'm going to be needing the manuals like Monday or this week sometime.Maybe I'll just have to go back another time.I'm just hoping the guy doesn't try to get 50% of new.He says Subaru will pay him that much,which is B/S.Hopefully he'll be cool.

We missed several dealer's worth of stuff that got tossed.He's still got this stuff,but it ain't anywhere near what it was 2 years ago.That's why I'd like to get in and get out with the items I know we all need and want and not waste time with crap like Justy parts or '76 Rally Wagon parts....just kiddin....you know what I mean.

that's cool I will try and who knows I might even scan them in here at work and send them to ya electronicaly but don't rely on just me hopefuly the books that everyone else has will do it for you and I am interested in anything that will work from a 75 or 76 considering they are the same body and everything except for my EA-65 1400cc monster lol :grin::headbang: and if you get parts in for that lil thing that would be excelent considering I can't find any info at all about it except from some people on the board and a few people at lithia but hey email me