Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

a weekend at rimrock, in july

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Rooinater

Rooinater

Official Thread Killer...

• Members
  • 2,285 posts
  • Gig Harbor

Posted 22 May 2008 - 06:37 PM

been meaning to get out there, and i've been trying to get a get together in the naches area going for almost 4 years now... the place has been on fire twice canceling plans, and the other 2 were vehicle trouble, or some reason to cancel. i was thinking july 4th or another weekend in july??

# of vehicle limit: 15 (otherwise i have to legally get a permit and event insurance to hold an event on forest service land...)

soobs would be required to have safety equip, lift, 26" tires, fullsize spare, solid recovery points and a welded rear diff.

roll cage recommended... along with spare parts and the proper tools to fix your rig...

i'm not planning on running anything like pucker ridge over there. just the easy to moderate trails, and might dabble into some difficult trails. most places you find info on rim rock will give you the word of caution, the difficulty levels of the trails are not because of large boulders, more because they are narrow and off camber on ridge tops. can you say excellent views!! if you are afraid of heights, this is not the run for you. but, overall i'm not planning on running the hard stuff and that depends on what i bring to drive... ie zuk or soob. i figure if i set a date to have the roo back together by... i might actually take it

who's intrested and what weekend? i'm leaning towards 4th of july, i hate fireworks anyhow.

or a run to naches/kaner flats area and run the naches pass trail over... then run the pwr lines trail, the rocks, kaner flat and tripod flats trails...

rimrock is located off highway 12 near rimrock lake.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users