Ultimate Subaru Message Board

2008 Lake Okoboji Corvette Club Autocross

Numbchux

yea...no pictures of any corvettes :P

this was kind of a last minute event. I wish I would have known about it earlier, or I would have posted here.....we weren't too far from you Iowa folks.

there were about 6 of us there in subarus, and 3 friends of mine in Mustangs (and one other stang owned by a guy I'd never met before).

brought my wagon, got laughed at at the entrance gate, then proceeded to put down faster times than most of the vettes. so phooey on them!!

top 3 official times were put down by one of my friends in his '05 STi, an '07 R32, and some integra that looked like crap and sounded worse.....but in some free lapping afterward, the top 4 times were all subarus.

video of my third run:

my pictures

PICT39351.jpg

PICT39341.jpg

PICT4091.jpg

PICT4086.jpg

PICT4082.jpg

PICT4077.jpg

PICT4065.jpg

PICT4058.jpg

PICT4054.jpg

PICT4051.jpg

PICT4042.jpg

PICT4024.jpg

PICT3964.jpg

PICT3939.jpg

PICT3933.jpg

PICT3932.jpg

PICT3931.jpg

PICT3922.jpg

I was having trouble getting my camera to focus, so I got a ton of pictures that looked like crap. but this one was worth posting. I believe this was just moments before Musashi (guy who won) swapped ends for the third time in the same run :laugh:

PICT4047.jpg

and all the guys from the MNSubaru club. I'm the one with the big hair, and Musashi is holding his 1st place hardware!

CopyofWindom0813.jpg

more pictures as the other guys post them.