Ultimate Subaru Message Board

'68 Microvan on Craigs List

To the guy who sent out the email to the moderators....I'm leaving this here. If another mod feels it should be moved then fine.

Please guys,don't be so fussy about what you think belongs here and shoot off at the drop of a hat. We know what to do and if you can please be patience one of us will catch any post that does not pertain to this forum. thanks

This vehicle is quite historic.

Bug...trying ....to....bite....me......stay away you 360 bug!! stay away!!!

To the guy who sent out the email to the moderators....I'm leaving this here. If another mod feels it should be moved then fine.

Please guys,don't be so fussy about what you think belongs here and shoot off at the drop of a hat. We know what to do and if you can please be patience one of us will catch any post that does not pertain to this forum. thanks

This vehicle is quite historic.

Bug...trying ....to....bite....me......stay away you 360 bug!! stay away!!!

Since I wasn't selling it, and it something so rare and special, I thought it would be best discussed in this forum. I did email the owner and suggest that he post it for sale in the marketplace here. Craigs List is so hard to search on because it seems you have to search city by city. Instead of just searching the whole board. So when I found this, I thought someone here would want it.