The problem is this: The car stumbles fairly badly when cold. It also can't find idle and stumbles enough to shake the engine. It will also stumble randomly when warm. Seems strong if I am really hard on the gas. Here's what's been done:
- Tested to see if the stumble follows a coil - no response from the car
- Replaced fuel filter Replaced front knock sensor (ECU threw a code - sensor was broken)
- Greased all coil boots with dielectric grease
- Replaced MAF with known good MAF
- Cleaned throttle body with TB cleaner
- Cleaned IACV with TB cleaner (emptied about 1/4 of the can into the IACV, made lots of smoke)
- Ran Seafoam through gas Sealed minor exhaust leak
- Replaced two of the plugs because I *thought* they might look bad.
You can see that the car definitely sounds and acts weird when it's cold. It's not really safe and it's really really annoying. If anyone here has any ideas, please post them. I'm willing to do almost anything to get rid of this.