Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anybody want to go to WCSS10 from Colorado?

Please reply if you want to go. Either ride along or as a caravan more the merrier.

I am thinking of leaving Wednesday after work and driving practically straight thru. Return to work Wednesday morning.

Get a hold of Max. He was saying that he may want to come out as well.

We met up at the national rallycross event in Hillsboro.

Please reply if you want to go. Either ride along or as a caravan more the merrier.

I am thinking of leaving Wednesday after work and driving practically straight thru. Return to work Wednesday morning.

how much does a free ride cost?

• 3 weeks later...

A little update on the plans.

Bringing the Vanagon conversion. Once again comfort overrides what I would prefer to show off but all the same it will be nice to not sleep in a tent.

Bringing a couple friends. One infamous.

Also bringing....

USMB shirts if Flappys can beat my unreasonable deadline. If not it was worth a try and of no fault of the greatest shirt geeks around.

Be certain that if you have a choice of where to spend your money on a shirt...buy a WCSS one first and a USMB one second. These shows only come once a year and are a special memory when you throw one on years to come. Ill be selling USMB shirts....well until the post office breaks my arm for filling their self service bin up at 3:00AM once a week.

MWE Axles...just a few hopefully I wont return with any. If shipping is the only thing that stopped you in the past here is your chance.

Two other vendors may send a sample with me if they can get them to me in time. I will update as details on this become clearer.

• 2 weeks later...

We did our best to say bye to everybody, the fairgrounds were a very big place to try to cover ground in though.

Just got home about an hour ago. Damn Wyoming is boring. I call everything from Colorado to The west 1/3 or Washington or Oregon...."wyoming" cuz it all looks the same.

We did our best to say bye to everybody, the fairgrounds were a very big place to try to cover ground in though.

Just got home about an hour ago. Damn Wyoming is boring. I call everything from Colorado to The west 1/3 or Washington or Oregon...."wyoming" cuz it all looks the same.

Hope you gys made it without issue. Or did Jeff not make it back?!?