Ultimate Subaru Message Board

looking for special parts

Welcome!

Nice collection of Subaru's!

Is a Superstation is it a station wagon?

A turbo with a D/R, we didn't get those here except in the RX.

We also didn't have turbo XT's in '88, only the XT-6 or FI, is that car Full Time 4WD? or 2wd?

I would love to see oictures of the cars if possible!

I have GL-10 turbo parts and some cruise control and trip computer pieces, are you replacing existing parts? can you send a picture of what you need? I'll try to help.

XSNRG

Hello,

I made a little Homepage for my Subarus I have (and had) got.

http://lserie.schrottansammlung.bei.s1.cybton.com

The SuperStation is like the TouringWagon. We have the Station wagon (Station) only for DL.

Every SuperStation and Station has got DR, in normal ones and in Turbos.

The 3-Door (Coupé) and 4-Door (Sedan) have got SR 4WD. Only the 89 Turbo Sedan has got DR.

All Subarus in Germany have got 4WD.

We have XTs from 85-87 with on demand 4WD and 88-90 with full time 4WD.

I'm going to make some pictures of the parts I need.

Thanks for helping...

I think I might be able to help in second place.....

the only "hurdle" we have to jump is finding out how to ship to germany without incuring taxes or rasing "the eyebrows of the homeland security folks".

just a thought ya know.

(edit notes follow from viewing your site)

the Coupe' has headlight washers!

and that sedan has some very unique (I've not seen that design before) rims on it. what are they?

the 89 superwagon has air ride and that was some serious interior teardown pictures wow!

L1800

Ich wohne in Deutschland fur drei jahr. Ich wohne in Kaiserslautern und Darmsadt (bei Frankfurt). Woher kommen Sie? Ich hatte mein 87 XT6 mit doppel kompressor 3.3 Ltr fur zwei jahr, 93 bis 94, und an A6 gefährte jeden tag. Die ende von geschwindigkeitsgrenze beschränkungen war beschränkt auf kleine gebiete bis Frankfurt und Kaiserslautern. Aber, Ich habbe mein spass! Ich Fahrschule gehen fur zwei woche im Hochenheimring. Wohen sei bei ein Amercian militärisch platz? Viele habbe autograbplatzen mit USA spec auto stuck zu einem niedrigen Preis. Das ist fur USA soldaten aber, ob du hast eine USA freunde im Deutschland ehr verkaufen kanne fur du. Ich habbe mein SVX Antriebaggregate fur DM700 preis!

geht mir gut!

Awesome pics. That's dedication, if we had corrosion inspections here there would be a lot less gen1 and 2 sube's on the road.

Shipping should be straight forward. I Know a German mechanic here who ships motorcycle parts to his dad. Hasn't had any problems.

I live in Germany fur three year. I live in Kaiserslautern and Darmsadt (with Frankfurt). From where do you come? I had my 87 XT6 with double compressor 3,3 Ltr fur two year, 93 to 94, and at A6 companion each day. Those ends from maximum speed restrictions was limited to small orders to Frankfurt and Kaiserslautern. But, I habbe my fun! I driving school go fur to two week in the high home ring. Wohen is military with a Amercian place? Many habbe auto+grave-burst with the USA spec car stucco at a low price. That is fur the USA soldiers however whether you have the USA befriend in Germany honour sell can fur you. I habbe my SVX of drive aggregates fur DM700 price!

language services usually translate mostly correct

did you notice the choke on the 85 superwagon?

haven ze foya?

dir mi en schaf

An 85 Touring Wagon!!!!! :slobber: Amazing!!!!

I was hoping to get a set of the European side marker lights. I also wanted to get a set of the rear door trim that says "Leone" on it. Unfortunately when I was in Germany I never found a place to get them.

Anyone notice how the XT has the late model front bumper and early model rear?

Thanks for helping!

I got the 85 SuperStation (Touring Wagon) for 1€...

Nearly all of the parts aren't swapped! Only the steering wheel in my 89 Sedan is another one. The steering wheel from the green Station is also the normal one. Every Station wagon which is younger than 1990 has it...

Many parts we have in Germany were never available in the US. The cooling system, the bumpers (front and rear) and so on...

=============================================

Now, here's a list of parts I've been looking for:

First, I need the complete cruise control I nobody has it got it's not so bad, I've got a cruise control from a Legacy, so I only need following parts for it:

Picture of cruise control from steering wheel

- I need them but no complete steering wheelThe parts were in the 87 GL-10 (88-, the US cars had other steering wheels)...

- the OFF/ON switch

- a wiring diagram

It also would be interesting for my XT to get some special parts...

---------------

I need the brackets for the speakers from the rear doors, too....

---------------

2.jpg

I also need the wiper switch from the GL-10

---------------

Picture of the position of the parts

parts list

At least I need the trip computer... these parts would fit best from 88- GL-10s. It looks like that and here's a part more I need

---------------

Seats, Meter and other things would also be interesting :D but the shipping is too expensive.

I got already some parts from the USA, so I know it...

I hope I didn't forget anything....

I know it's a very big list but I wanted to create two "Super-Subarus (one as Toring Wagon and one as XT)" with all updates...

But I've also got German parts, maybe you need some. I could ship them...

My home page for my cars is always growing, so you're able to see more, soon. I also want to compare European and US cars...

--- sorry for my bad English ---

well first off, welcome to the USMB..

i can't help with the trip computer.. i just sold mine to a fellow USMB member not too long ago..

i think this is the pic of the body kit subarutex was referring to

2g.JPG

as for the center console that you have a pic of and need.. i might be able to help you there... i have a tall center console with the door that opens, still lin the plastic.. its brown in color..

i'll take a picture of it when i get home tonight and post it to see if its what you want.. never shippied anything to germany before but i'm sure it can be done..

as for that body kit, i'd love to have one of them for my RX sedan.. heres a pic of mine.. i have the rear spoiler on the trunklid. but the other pieces, like the rear bumper plastic, the side plastic down below the door, etc.. thats the stuff i'm sure alot of us here would love to have, me included.. they never offered those pieces here in the US.. the wheels on yours are quite nice as well..

IMG_0543.jpg

that steering wheel would be awsome as well.. too bad i can't find that stuff here in the US..

3g.JPG

yes, it would be good if you have a picture of the console. I could use it for my brown internieur of I try to color it in blue for my blue Turbo...the console is not so big so shipping will be ok.

Do you mean this with plastic:

umbau.jpg

umbau1.jpg

I don't know if I can ship you them. A friend from Fran already wants to have them. If he doesn't want them any more you can have them. It's not easy to give them away, but I know what it means to get nowhere parts you need... You can get them cheaper in the US, because they're big and expensive to ship. You might have to look for 88 and 89 RX Sedan. A 88 RX Sedan with spoilers is in the attached file. The American spoilers look a little bit different. Maybe the spoilers I have are also available in the US. They're original Subaru Accessoires.

The steering wheel is made by MOMO and has got a Subaru label and I've got a certificate that I'm allowed to use it in my Subarus. I don't know if you also need it.

The 14" wheels are also the Subaru wheels you could get on a new Subaru. I was looking for the wheels for a long time so I want to keep them :D . But I can take a look for the wheels and tell you when I find some. They are more to see here in Germany. We have not many Subaru alloy wheel types (2, I guess) the one was only available on a 90 XT Turbo (I got two of them in eBay for 1,-- € ;) ). The other type are the 14" wheels. You only need to tell me if I should look for them...

There are so much parts we never had in Germany, but I didn't know that we have so much parts wich weren't available in the US.

correct me for mistakes....

post-2558-136027586915_thumb.jpg

yup thats the body kit i was refering to.. the one on that red rx in your picture.. front, sides, and rear.. they had those on the US 3door RX model, but i've never seen one on a 4door RX.. and the 3doors are super hard to find, and i'd prolly have to buy the hole car just for the body kit (which i don't want to do, i have enough cars)

the later year 88 and 89 4door rx's are even harder to find..

wonder what it'd cost to ship them here.. since i'm on the east coast it might not be as bad as i think...

the console shouldn't be too much to ship, fairly small..

as far as steering wheel goes, i don't think i'd need a certificate like the one you have.. they are pretty relaxed when it comes to steering wheels here.. pretty much as long as it functions and doesn't fall off its ok, haha...

for wheels here in the US we have a very limited selestion of wheels for the 4x140 lug pattern.. for anything bigger than a 13" we have to use Puegot wheels.. or if we take the 5 lug setup off of a XT6 that will swap on to our older subaru's and then we can get any 5 lug wheel to fit.. I'd tend to say the H-alloy style wheels we have here are the most common alloy's on our era of subaru's.. i have 9 of the damn things myself..

i've always wondered why european styling was always sportier looking than the stuff here in the US..

again i'll get that picture when i get off work tonight..

in my opinion the bumpers from the US cars look not so good the front one is too long and our German ones have a cleaner for the lights (don't know the right word..."Scheinwerfer").

But the interior of the US cars is better you have cruise control, air condition, trip computer and so on...

So, I'm going to check out the price for shipping. For the steering wheel and the spoilers. But I don't can say that you really can get the spoilers...´

should I look for some 14" wheels for you? maybe I can get some cheap...

the XT6 has 5 lug wheels? so I need to look for these...I can get wheels whose look like my 14" wheels. But they're 15" an built for the Legacy....

But if you look for other wheels you'll find other ones than for Peugeot. At the moment are on my Sedan 15" gold alloys...they look nice...but I don't have a certificate for it so I can't use them on the road...

aah...the red Sedan isn't a RX. It's a Turbo no GL and no GL-10, we have the name Turbo for our Turbos.....

the center console looks good, how much do you want to have for it?

I also can look for other wheels. Maybe also my gold wheels. But only if I can't get a certificate for it.

But theres one problem, if your car has air suspension and theres no air in the wheels press into the metal...because of their size.

Do you mean pics of the wheels? I can make some and put them on my homepage...