Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Evolution of a Subaru (pics included)

r_kirky

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all that is holding me back now is me.

Dang Rob, You are goin' for it man! Good to see!

Looks like I'm playing catch up! :eek:

Yes, I have joined the dark side.... but only because the 2nd gens deserve to be saved, and the 3rd gens are so ugly that they deserve to be punished.:dead:

Let us southerners know if you need anything!

And RKirky, you're gonna love having twice the power and 3 times the torque. Your project is looking great. Next time we do the loop, your car should keep up with the imps way better than your Brat eh? :headbang:

I hope so, I should know for sure as soon as I figure out the wiring. I think the brat will have an EJ and a 5sp before it tries to keep up with the imps again.:grin:

I moved the two missing posts to non-soob offroading. We really did hijack his thread, we can discuss it more there if you want.

EZ

Thanks. That makes feel better.

I'm still rolling 2nd gen just not wheeling it. :headbang:

Way to represent Rob.

Here's to Subaru's greatest generation! :drunk:

It is still giving me a bit of trouble. I also have been hiding from the sun the last few days. I think I have it figured except for a few details. I am sure when I get it figured it will seem real simple.

Rob have you had any luck with that wiring? or is it still giving you a bit of trouble?

Jeff

It is still giving me a bit of trouble. I also have been hiding from the sun the last few days. I think I have it figured except for a few details. I am sure when I get it figured it will seem real simple.

Rob sorry I never called you back tonight, I went to dinner With Tami and Will, then I had to drop some Sprint Car parts off at my buddy fishes house. I'll give you a buzz in the morn. Again I'm Sorry.

Jeff

SWEET!!

Now your getting real close to Good Wheelin!!!:banana: :banana:

Congrats!

Jeff

Just have to button up a few things and it's on. It was pretty nice getting to some mechanical work after :banghead: with the wiring. The engine sounds pretty cool with just the Y pipe and cat, almost too loud for a DD. I hope the home front has settled down a bit for you and am happy to hear your dog is doing better.

-Rob

I still can't believe I am not under a car today replacing a rear axle. I am very happy with my new ride. Thanks Scott, Jeff and Will for helping me make this happen.:headbang:

I agree with you rob, not puttin in a couple of axles after a run, feels good. Now days after a wheelin trip we just got to hammer the doors back straight.:grin: I'm Glad to see that you got out there and had a full day of wheeling in. If you ever need anything, let me know!!

Jeff