Ultimate Subaru Message Board

2000 Outback limited Wagon Headlights

sdunlap20

I just purchased a 2000 Outback Limited Wagon yesterday and have been looking for some aftermarket projector headlights for it however Im not having much luck. Is anyone aware of a company who manufacturers them or a dealer online who carries any? Also I noticed that the 2000 - 2004 legacys seemed to be group with the outbacks of the same years when it comes to parts. Would the headlight housings from the legacys fit a ouback of the same year range? If so does any company make projectors for the legacy? Another question is are there any hoods for my car that I could pick up that have the infamous subaru hood scoop? Mine has a pretty good dent in the front that was pulled out pretty good but if i can slap a better looking hood on it for a decent price I would rather do that.

Thanks in advance for the help.

no they are not.

try this:

ebay.com

search JDM headlights for subaru

find JDM orignal projector headlights

pay for said iteam

when you recive the iteam put them in.

crack a beer and stare at your handy work.

here i did most of the work for ya ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-Subaru-Legacy-BG5-PROJECTOR-HEADLIGHTS-VERY-NICE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em14Q2el1318QQhashZitem110270707017QQitemZ110270707017

way to go smart-alec! ;)

you found him the wrong lights.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-Truck-Parts-Accessories__JDM-Subaru-99-Legacy-Twin-Turbo-B4-OEM-HID-Headlights_W0QQitemZ350073008043QQadnZCarQ20Q26Q20TruckQ20PartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQadiZ2865QQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p3756.m20.l1116

wow those are pricey!

I'd open up the ones you have... paint the housings black, put in some nice bulbs and call it a day!