Ultimate Subaru Message Board

well we had a big thunderstorm here in bozeman yesterday. and lots of subarus died. the hail was 1.5in in dia, the count from 3 friends and there cars. is as fallows(yes this is three peoples cars one sells a few for a living but anyway)

7 svx's with damage on the roofs hoods and front fenders.

11 outbacks from 97-03 withdents all over.

85 brat that had been restored from the ground up with new paint and everything.

those are just the ones that are cared about. anyway the subaru dealer had all of there cars damaged. including a used b spec lego. and lots of turbo foresters and legos.

anyway a fun day with lots of money lost...:popcorn: look on youtube there are a few vids that arnt very good ill try and post pix of some of the damage later.....

How are these subarus dead? Seems to me they just look like they got into a bar fight. Change the windows and hit the road!

On the serious side, bummer to those private owners who are out some bucks. I'm assuming dealers have insurance for such things. If it were time for a new car, I'd be trying to get me a hail damaged OBW on the cheap...