Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Batchelor party Wheeling @ Walker on the 23rd of august

one eye

I am going to have a batchelor party on the 23rd of august, and go wheeling. you are more than welcome to come . I don't want a big drinking party where everyone blacks out for 2 days :dead: but just a nice and mellow party, and not all the other stuff that goes along with batchelor partys, so I want to keep it clean and go up to walker and wheel all day long. then come back to my place for a BBQ.

Jeff

I got a problem Jeff :eek:

So far, I've been having a hard time finding "exotic dancers" that even know what a come-a-long is............

let alone how to operate one.

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

:lol:

So are you in for this one Will? do you think you'll have your trans in?

Jeff

Tough to say man. Planning a parts trip down south for this weekend. Desperately need that power steering rack. Might as well do it while I'm in there....:rolleyes:

Also wouldn't mind doing the 5speed dance while I have it all torn apart. So things kind of hinge on this parts run this weekend.

This also reminds me, I might be the least of concern. I can't think of anyone around here who is ready to go, and really only Woody has a suitable ride. Maybe Justice too, but overall; it's pretty limited. We had better start warning people around here.

Hmmm, wish it wasnt the weekend after WCSS10.

But if I can, I would love to make it. Never been to Walker yet and my Hatch has just been sitting, growing moss :-\

You would love it. Your hatch would do very well up there.

Jeff

Hmmm, wish it wasnt the weekend after WCSS10.

But if I can, I would love to make it. Never been to Walker yet and my Hatch has just been sitting, growing moss :-\

We'd love to have you come on up Rob.

I'll even buy you a Coke:slobber: .... that's how generous of a guy I am:grin:

Wills Secret Weapon is a go I want to be there

No secret weapon Scott.

Just a beater ea82 spfi wagon, with a one day 2incher, and some tube bumpers (if I conjure the motivation to work, after work, in this heat:dead: :-p )

I got it to keep me entertained, and in the wheeling while I work on fixing my wagon, and building a new project. Plus, it is something to save some wear, and tear on my nice wagon, and hatch.

I am however going to get the tires for the new wagon tonight. That has me kinda grinning.:brow:

No secret weapon Scott.

Just a beater ea82 spfi wagon, with a one day 2incher, and some tube bumpers (if I conjure the motivation to work, after work, in this heat:dead: :-p )

I got it to keep me entertained, and in the wheeling while I work on fixing my wagon, and building a new project. Plus, it is something to save some wear, and tear on my nice wagon, and hatch.

I am however going to get the tires for the new wagon tonight. That has me kinda grinning.:brow:

sounds good, be nice to be on the trail with you Will , Jeff and I had a blast last time we went out he did quite well with that open diff wonder Soobie , Jeffs a great driver, Ill have my white car, may need extra clearence lights when were done , lets see some pictures of your car build as you go along,

hi guys (quietly sneaking in)

if somebody'z got room for a passenger, i'd love to come along (just wouldn't want any more pics of my stuck wagon to be taken :lol: )

el joto del soute

:headbang:

Chris there will be room somewhere, A**face from work is coming and so is James with the Samari. So there should be room. If not you can ride w/ me I got 4 seats so it'll be GTG (good to go)!

Do you want me to look for a 100 subaru for you to start wheeling with us? you know I'll find one. I know wherer two are right now! I did know where 1 more was but will picked that one it was a sweet deal for him!

Jeff