Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Attn MR Z

Guest Subrina 7

Guest Subrina 7

About to pull th emotor from the white one tonight

swing on by for a PBR if you're sittin around

should go painless the rounded off nut popped off w/ some big old ugly screwdriver-used-as-a-chisel persuading. 2 more nuts and the hoist is coming out. 'bout time!

Guest Subrina 7

but there were actually 3nuts- forgot I had left one barely on to keep the ypipe from laying on the floor. Lifted the whole car by it.. DOH!

Also, found another "donny-don't" to be featured in subaru safety class segment- don't use the crank pully as a half-hitch for your sling. Seemed like a good idea at the time with the excitement and PBR flowing in my veins. Doh...

Sorry Caleb, but since you're here HOW YA DOIN!

Andy, had not the superfriends thwarted our plans, indeed the Earth would be not only on Axis but enslaved in our "Subarocracy" with idling EA81's and 2's in the place of the common TV in every home.... mmwaaahahahaaa............

Guest calebz

Hey Caleb!

Thanks for askin, I'm doin OK.

Only reason I showed up on this thread, is because in addition to being another Caleb, I also qualify as a Mr. Z.(thats my last initial)

hope y'all in Wa are enjoying yourselves. The land of mud, mountains and free soobs