Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Bikes to WCSS10??

I had a thread setup and a ride setup. Its lost in a hundred pages by now.

I was thinking of taking my bike, but have started to think twice. Im not sure if I want to sacrafice the MPG by having the bike on the top of the car for 1400 miles. Im also not too comfortable brining my new bike to the show... its worth twice as much as my car is.

And... now after some recent events this last weekend, im not even sure if I will be attending at all.

Found the thread:

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=88384&highlight=bike+wcss

I got a bike im sellin Mike. If you are interested you can PM me and I can bring it to the show.

Its a full suspension Specialized mountain bike. Not alot of good on the road, but tons of fun on the dirt.

Still kickin around the idea of bringing my new bike up there. I know there was alot of interest in my other thread.

I ordered the adapter I need for my fork so I can use my bike rack again. I should get the adapter today, this way I can bring my bike to the show.

Singletrack... YUMMMM!!! I think a small ride around town will be more appropriate with the crowd. I'll be prepared for singletrack, but I dont think the rest will.