Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My Coupe Made the Rock Auto Newsletter.

Your car looks great in that picture. I bet it is fun to drive.

LOL Jerry

.. I havent driven it in what seems forever...he is still sitting in pieces in the garage. I loaned out the Weber to someone who was desperate to get there only car running ( you just rebuilt their Weber). He says he loves the carb BTW and mine has helped out so much.

Nice picture. Looks great sitting out there in that field.

BW

Thats my yard..I sent them 3 shots..kinda wish they would have used the one with the louvers on it.

Mary..mine ran really good ..drove it 600 r/t without issues ...all this not knowing the HGs were going. I should have something tomorrow ..according to my source..extremely rare for it..and the last pair in the country.Brand new.

I need to get my rear in gear and button him back up ..I have done some work since that pic was taken ..to the nose..and I miss driving it.

Mary..mine ran really good ..drove it 600 r/t without issues ...all this not knowing the HGs were going.QUOTE]

Oh, mine ran great, no issues, when it decided to start. I had it in the shop a zillion times, they couldn't figure out why it was doing it. It was different circumstances every time so we couldn't reproduce it.

Nice honor for you and the car. looks good again.

Thank you ..but I think of it as an honor to all us Subaru owners...its nice to see one get some recognition in a field of muscle cars and antiques.

OH and here cobcob.. I got your stinking louvers:-p;):

OOOOShiney008.jpg

As many know ,,Rock Auto puts out a monthly newsletter ..and each month they feature someones car.. This month my coupe made it as the featured car!

http://www.rockauto.com/Newsletter/index.html

Makes me feel good cause I usually see someone Camaro, or Super Bee, or Chevy Nomad. Glad to see a little Subaru was worthy.

Wow, very nice! And I really like RockAutoParts.

Subarule