Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Some 4wding after a BBQ I had at my place

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Phizinza

Phizinza

Yip yip

• Members
  • 3,872 posts
  • South Australia

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:24 PM

Had a bit of a forum meet up at my place. Went for a drive after lunch and found some of the back roads were quite interesting with the weather we've been having.
A guy on my forum, 32ford, brought down his Brumby and we found some challenging stuff for it being in stock form.
http://offroadingsub...ttachmentID=364
http://offroadingsub...ttachmentID=365

This spot it got a little stuck, but some rocks and pushing got it too the top. The 4runner in the first picture (you might of read my thread in non-subaru section about it) has twin lockers, twin low range, 35x12.5 MTZ's, and a turbo diesel. It got stuck going through the same stuff and had to back down a bit and take another bite. So all in all the Subie done very well considering how the road was.

Hey, this was my 200th thread subscription! Hows that?!

#2 Greenley

Greenley

EA81 Nut

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • Gardnerville : Reno/Tahoe

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:28 PM

That looks a lot like the clay mud we have here in Nevada, pretty gnarly stuff.

Sounds like you had a good time :)

#3 newsoobdude

newsoobdude

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • helL A/ NorCal Foothills

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:35 PM

nice!!!! Reminds me of some of the snot around the Santa Monica Mountain ranges. Slippery as snot and so much fun:headbang:

#4 Phizinza

Phizinza

Yip yip

• Members
  • 3,872 posts
  • South Australia

Posted 17 August 2008 - 02:13 AM

A mate of mine has some video of the day and will be putting it on youtube shortly hopefully

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users