Ultimate Subaru Message Board

2 Day Rally X Cle Elum, WA..

Deltacam

Not without a decent size map and street names. I'll be using mapquest!
Here's the important part starting on I-405 heading south from Bothell.

?s=rs&t=RS00001CO_SM&n=405&d=SOUTH&v=4: Merge onto I-405 S toward BELLEVUE/RENTON.

?s=rs&t=RS00001CO_SM&n=90&d=EAST&v=5: Merge onto I-90 E via EXIT 11 toward SPOKANE. ------------------------------------------------------------73.5 mi

rs_gr_exitright_sm.gif6: Take EXIT 84 toward CLE ELUM/S. CLE ELUM. ------------------------------------------------------------------0.5 mi

rs_slight_right_sm.gif7: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto 1ST ST W. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------0.6 mi

rs_right_sm.gif8: Turn RIGHT onto S CLE ELUM WAY/W RAILROAD ST. Continue to follow S CLE ELUM WAY. -------------------0.3 mi

rs_straight_sm.gif9: S CLE ELUM WAY becomes ROSSETTI WAY. ---------------------------------------------------------------------0.0 mi

rs_straight_sm.gif10: ROSSETTI WAY becomes S CLE ELUM WAY. --------------------------------------------------------------------0.6 mi

rs_left_sm.gif11: Forced LEFT onto LOWER PEOH POINT RD.----------------------------------------------------------------------2.8 mi

rs_right_sm.gif12: Turn RIGHT onto WATSON CUTOFF RD. -------------------------------------------------------------------------1.1 mi

rs_left_sm.gif13: Turn LEFT onto UPPER PEOH POINT RD. -------------------------------------------------------------------------1.6 mi

icon-dirs-end_sm.gif14: End at 8430 Upper Peoh Point Rd Cle Elum, WA 98922-8410

UPDATE The field will be mowed tomorrow, then we are runnin the dozer on Sunday. Gonna try hard to use all 4 corners of the field to capture a 3+ minute run.

Pickin up Trophies on Thursday next week, as always another great job by Big John's Trophies. Have a great weekend hope to see everyone come out and RALLY X on the 13th & 14th

the rental cars are going to be scheduled for the weekend, if you plan on comming out and racing one of our cars please call and reserve yours soon. the remainder of the open rental spots will be filled first come first served on site the day of.

(253) 241-7447 Jon