Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NJ Pine Barrens Outing, Sunday August 31st!

Hey NJ, NY, CT, PA and MD

we are going to the pine barrens this Sunday...

PM me if you want to join us for an outing at the home of the Jersey Devil

neo

I lost all phone numbers so please call me and leave a message. We've been itchin something terrible to get down there. '78 or '79 will have to do. So,we might go light,might camp,might wanna ride along with someone for the hardcore stuff.

If we camp it'll be on the State c/g in Batso.

I lost all phone numbers so please call me and leave a message. We've been itchin something terrible to get down there. '78 or '79 will have to do. So,we might go light,might camp,might wanna ride along with someone for the hardcore stuff.

If we camp it'll be on the State c/g in Batso.

check your PM! :banana: :banana:

Sister inlaw is really attatched to this '79 and being that it's rotted from the inside out we're not going to trash it.....just gently cruise some hardpacked trails. :-\ For the money spent on this thing I hope to get some value out of it being her commuter first and foremost.

Floor has holes so we'll be avoiding high water.

Heading down this afternoon. We'll be camping in the Batso c/g around back of the main stomping grounds.

Neo,I have some pretty incredible news and might need some help from someone in NJ...I'll call you this afternoon.

See you new car biotches there. :lol:

Good time! :)

Long day! :-\ ...shore traffic , meal , gas , .....

Got home a little while ago. Almost turned around in Red Lion and went back to camp. :headbang:

October,yes!

Need a trash buggy before then,though. Little '78 was fun but I'd like to go pig. :-p

Thanks to Tom from All We'll Drive and his crew too for his swapping in a new ball joint for the old buggy! :clap: And for the "relaxation therapy" :lol: trashing the boat with the wagon.

THAT felt GREAT !!!!!!!!!!! :brow:

will be up for it next time...i had too much happening that day. catch you guys next time?

It"s funny. Here I am at freinds in Jackson, Mi. Blu was all nice and shiney till I got on their street. The entire street it torn up so its serious 4 wheeling so now Blu dirty.