Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Manashtash Labor Day riding and wheeling

Rooinater

we went out riding from rider's camp (south of cle elum) from thursday to saturday, then to reiter (GBNT). no pics from my aunts camp at GBNT/ reiter area. we rode tripod flats, shoestring, 695, moon rocks, funny rocks and several other trails. and my atv is now for sale... we met up sith some friends and some other nw-wheelers at the rocks, and we got to watch barret be in his first rollover into the can opener. enough chattering here's some pics.

100_1165.jpg

100_1166.jpg

100_1167.jpg

100_1168.jpg

100_1169.jpg

100_1171.jpg

100_1172.jpg

100_1173.jpg

100_1175.jpg

100_1176.jpg

100_1179.jpg

100_1181.jpg

100_1182.jpg

100_1183.jpg

100_1184.jpg

100_1186.jpg

100_1189.jpg

100_1190.jpg

That's about officially the worst ending position I've ever seen. :dead:

Did they end up just kinda sliding it outta there on its' lid?

Got any pics of the aftermath?

@$$ over tea kettle to get it back on it's tires, it wouldn't come out with 3 winches pulling straight on. the last you tube video link has the recovery. A 3 rig pull, one as an anchor to control the rate of roll, then 2 at the bottom to pull it over. the aftermath was oil and fluid leaking everywhere... including literally running out of the air filter... cleaned out the mass air flow sensor then ran the oil out of the cylinder, cleaned the plugs and started her up. she ran the rest of the weekend . but what do you expect it's a 22re. the toyota buggy sat upside down for a good 20 to 30 minutes before it was recovered. the anchor, money mark later in the day end over end rolled at the moon rocks a couple hours later. he tried to drive out of a nose wheelie.