Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Rubicon.

TheSubaruJunkie

Yeah, i did some research on the '95 S10 and i know its rated to tow 5,500lbs.

I just know, at work we wouldnt even put a car dolly on a S10. For safety reasons.

Anyhow. When you get your stuff ready. Bring that 'yota down here!

same reason i know uhaul won't let you put a dolly on a topless jeep... somebody supposedly jumped out of a jeep, got ran over by the dolly tire and tried to sue uhaul. or so the story goes from uhaul when i needed to haul my car back to base and all i could borrow was my buddies jeep with a soft top. it's a liability issue to loan stuff out and someone overloads it, gets hurt or causes trouble. lame, but there's generally a reason for most all rules... :confused:

hopefully soon i'll get her together... but i'm not holding my breath yet for soon.

Edited by Rooinater

Yeah we didn't even make it to the big sluice. We went in at Loon Lake and did 6.8 miles one way. Here's a map I made of the trail using some public GPS coord's: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=111375430849751906503.000457b2fe1df4e69dd00&ll=39.01905,-120.274973&spn=0.045279,0.077248&z=14

We camped at the Buck Island Damn and turned around there to come home.