Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru Legacy GT Spec B online mag

Guest 1 Lucky Texan

WOW! - 18 inch wheels! No mention of how much it's gonna cost or what the 'real' specs will be here in the states though.

thanx for the link!

Carl

1 Lucky Texan

Guest Legacy777

It should be essentually the same car, motor will be the 2.5 liter not the 2.0 liter. There will probably be some minor changes, but it hopefully shouldn't change too much.

Guest meep424

interesting. most of the sheet metal resembles the 2nd gen legacy more than the current one, especially the rear.

mike

Guest hocrest

In the sport compact site, shows a photo of what looks like a 3rd Brake Light on the right of the rear hatch. But not all of the LEDS are lit. Does anyone have any ideal what that is???

The photo I'm talking about is the one above the close-up of the Navigation system.

Guest Legacy777

The LED's on the back of the wagon, that you're talking about. The ones that are lit up are for the turn signals. The ones that are not lit up are for the reverse lights.

Personally I like the rear end of the wagon better, looks very good.

Guest rcoaster

Actually, the turn signal lights are still integrated into the tail lights. Those yellow LED lights that show in the photo is actually rear fog lights. They're integrated into the reverse lights.

I don't know if the "rear fog lights" will make it over to the US, but they might be changed to regular reverse lights.

One disappointing thing is that I saw a picture of an US spec 3rd generation Outback somewhere on the boards and it didn't have the twin muffler set up like the J-Spec Legacies. I hope they will come out with the twin muffler set up on at least the Legacy GT. Those twin chrome exhausts really adds a lot of class to the car. I'm also hoping for the 5-spd automatic.

-RC!