Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Walker Pics!!!! From Today Nov Run

one eye

how bad was the traction? the mud in the trail getting really snotty yet? when's your next run? i should have the wagon going by the hp tree run, so mid december i could contemplate heading up there. my tires aren't the greatest. 5/32's on the front and 8/32's on the rear which will keep me from going most places at the moment.

not a problem all except mine were open diffs Walker trails seem to have alot of rock you would be fine would be great to have you

not a problem all except mine were open diffs Walker trails seem to have alot of rock you would be fine would be great to have you

i'll see what i can pull off. might as well pull off a wheeling marathon, nov 30th evans creek, dec 6th greenwater, mid december (around the 14th) at walker... (the weekend of the 19th is my 2 year anniversary and would be killed if i went wheeling) hmm... i'll see how everything goes after the evans creek shakedown and the tree run to greenwater. i haven't wheeled walker in ages, last summer we did run most everything on the atv's though. well i'm welded in the rear and have a lsd up front... shouldn't be a big problem then.

Edited by Rooinater

great vids. ok scott i'm not so worried about my tires up there anymore, especially after seeing all the open diffs run... some reason i remember walker being a lot muckier 7 to 10 years ago. if all goes well at the HP tree run on dec 6th and the evans creek run thanksgiving weekend i'll be up for a trail run on dec 14th if you guys are game.

great vids. ok scott i'm not so worried about my tires up there anymore, especially after seeing all the open diffs run... some reason i remember walker being a lot muckier 7 to 10 years ago. if all goes well at the HP tree run on dec 6th and the evans creek run thanksgiving weekend i'll be up for a trail run on dec 14th if you guys are game.

Most of the time we try and shoot for Saturday runs.....The 13th would be cool. I'm up for the 14th but it might be a tough one for everyone to make......either way I'm in....So is Chad (mud flap) so there is Two of us!!

Jeff