EA82

5sp D/R

Welded rear

15inch alloy pugs

215/75/15 wildcat tires

yakima rack, making custom basket

Custom front/rear bumpers

PICT0433.jpg

just have to find a good running EA82 to stuff into it so i can drive the dam thing again, its been since august since i drove it last

SJR 2inch suspension

EA82

5sp D/R

Welded rear

15inch alloy pugs

215/75/15 wildcat tires

yakima rack, making custom basket

Custom front/rear bumpers

PICT0433.jpg

just have to find a good running EA82 to stuff into it so i can drive the dam thing again, its been since august since i drove it last

You gonna keep it now?

Jeff

ya, ive wanted a lifted EA82 wagon for YEARS now since highschool, i finally have one so ill just toss a new engine in it, got one to run tonight, tossed in a fuel link and hooked the jump box to it and she fired right off, 89 SPFI, so ill just put that in my wagon, carbed with my freshly rebuilt weber i have sittin in my wagon.

Well, here's my little beast. It has another set of tires on right now. (235/75/15 hancok snows) Nothing special under the hood. EA82, webber, the D/R 5 sp. i made into a 2wd hi/low, or 4wd hi/low. (more torque in 2wd without binding the rear)

She has seen some hard times, but is under my loving care now. I was told this was the old allied armament demo rig. (http://alliedarmament.homestead.com/SubParts.html) I'd love to have any history on it if anyone one knows anything about it. It does have the AA wheels, front and rear bumper, skid plate, and spare rack.

soob1.jpg

soob.jpg

Here is my beauty.....beater, umm....subaru.

92 Legacy L sedan

awd

auto trans

3" lift from outback springs/struts

205/75/14 Goodyear Ultra Grips

modded airbox

dents

cassette player

straight pipe exhaust, no muffler

11-27-08019.jpg

11-27-08022.jpg

11-27-08025.jpg

11-27-08032.jpg

airboxmudt001.jpg

airboxmudt001.jpg

Man I did the same thing at WCSS9 with my SPFI motor. Thanks to a little help for some good Subaru friends we got it out of the huge mud puddle and back to camp where I used some gorilla tape to block off the holes and then I turned my airbox on it's side and continued to mud.

I'd love to have any history on it if anyone one knows anything about it. It does have the AA wheels, front and rear bumper, skid plate, and spare rack.

soob1.jpg

I looked at this car at Apple Blossom in April/May of of 2006. It was for sale, parked at the local WalMart. I remember it had a pretty beefy spare tire carrier swing mount on the rear bumper. I believe it was going for around $2200 at the time, a little more than I wanted to spend. It did look well built, if a little heavy. And it has a pretty schnazzy paint job :grin:

I guess this qualifies as off road... my Arctic Warrior, no suspension mods yet, just full winterization, Blizzak tires on steel wheels, Hella 500FF lights, cheapie functional foglights, winter survival kit, extra gas and full size spare. I want to get a 2" lift for it sometime soon.

IMG_1104copy.jpg

And here it is exploring the Wasatch mountains near Salt Lake City, two days after leaving the dealership:

IMG_3400a.jpg

IMG_3404a.jpg

Well I'm really just getting started on this.

Has...

2001 Forester L

2004 engine

New radiator

Yoko Geolander AT-S 225/70 15's

Cold air half snorkel

Handmade skidplate

Hella 500 driving lights

Am working on...

2"lift blocks

Trans lock switch

Fan cutout switch (pulling fuses is a pain)

Differential vents

Tire1.jpg

flange1a.jpg

skidplate2.jpg

mud-1.jpg

AWDnotafraidtouseit.jpg

And here it is exploring the Wasatch mountains near Salt Lake City, two days after leaving the dealership:

NICE, just hours from signing paperwork, you're out getting it dirty!! We look forwrd to progress updates on lifting it, are meatier tires in the works as well??

here's some pics of my newest car, a lifted EA82 for running to and from the passes. These were from the trip to Mt. Baker for opening day on sunday. and yes i know there is a fog light out... i just need to go out and fix the ground wire... it's cold, i'm lazy...

3110572573_bfa2d42185.jpg

3111404992_0b42400463.jpg

also passed that solid axle brat from bellingham with the full exo cage... that thing is huge... way taller than my toyota, and it only has 36" tires.... a little too top heavy for my liking.

1982 Subaru Hatch

Owned for 25 years.

Mods;

New body

Welded diff

Reinforced diff hanger

Steel skid plate

Split park brakes

26X12X12 Dirt Devil ATV tires

Custom rims

630w shining forward

100w shining backwards