Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Looking for new codriver for rally

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mellow65

mellow65

Subaru, my drug of choice

• Members
  • 1,081 posts
  • Portland

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:33 AM

My last codriver has decided to focus on school and become all educated so that leaves a lack of a person in my passenger seat.

I'm looking for someone that really can commit to giving codriveing 110% when at the rallys. As a driver our brains shuts off as soon as the weekend starts, so you need to be the team captain, keep things running on time, planning our time accordingly. Must have a strong stomach, codriving is not for the weak stomached. My last codriver threw up 6 times at the last rally from motion sickness (one of the other reasons he was done too).

Also there is a financial and time investment needed. Safety gear needs to be bought. I still have all my old codrivers stuff so we could work something out about getting his stuff used.

Some may know me from the old green legacy that i ran this year. We had a great time in that but I wanted to try something else. I wanted the challenge of a rwd so i bought a rally truck. Different to say the least but fun as hell and with a pretty cool history.

So in a nut shell if you have great organization, the time and money to give to the sport and a strong stomach, shoot me a email and we can do some more talking.

mellow65@gmail.com

thanks

the legacy from wild west this year
Posted Image

the truck from mt hood that i will be running with this next year
Posted Image

#2 NinjaTech

NinjaTech

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Lacey

Posted 04 December 2008 - 04:03 AM

Where would you be doing the rallies? I have safety gear but I don't have a com setup on my helmet yet and it's close faced. I also don't get motion/sea sickness.

#3 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:23 PM

I also don't get motion/sea sickness.

That's a BIG plus.:) Especially with a closed face helmet!

#4 NinjaTech

NinjaTech

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Lacey

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:33 PM

That's a BIG plus.:) Especially with a closed face helmet!

haha no kidding. that would not be fun.

#5 mellow65

mellow65

Subaru, my drug of choice

• Members
  • 1,081 posts
  • Portland

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:09 PM

Where would you be doing the rallies? I have safety gear but I don't have a com setup on my helmet yet and it's close faced. I also don't get motion/sea sickness.

all the rally's are in the NW here, oregon, washington and maybe idaho if i can afford it. pm me if you are really interested, i have a small break down of what all this costs. but you have some gear so that helps in the initial costs.

#6 NinjaTech

NinjaTech

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Lacey

Posted 05 December 2008 - 05:48 PM

all the rally's are in the NW here, oregon, washington and maybe idaho if i can afford it. pm me if you are really interested, i have a small break down of what all this costs. but you have some gear so that helps in the initial costs.

yeah if you could send me that it would be great. also if you have the dates and locations of the rallies. I know there are several near me in the Olympia area. I would be fine letting you stay here to save on hotel costs. i also have a good sized driveway so there is room for a tow rig and trailer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users