Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Looking for new codriver for rally

mellow65

My last codriver has decided to focus on school and become all educated so that leaves a lack of a person in my passenger seat.

I'm looking for someone that really can commit to giving codriveing 110% when at the rallys. As a driver our brains shuts off as soon as the weekend starts, so you need to be the team captain, keep things running on time, planning our time accordingly. Must have a strong stomach, codriving is not for the weak stomached. My last codriver threw up 6 times at the last rally from motion sickness (one of the other reasons he was done too).

Also there is a financial and time investment needed. Safety gear needs to be bought. I still have all my old codrivers stuff so we could work something out about getting his stuff used.

Some may know me from the old green legacy that i ran this year. We had a great time in that but I wanted to try something else. I wanted the challenge of a rwd so i bought a rally truck. Different to say the least but fun as hell and with a pretty cool history.

So in a nut shell if you have great organization, the time and money to give to the sport and a strong stomach, shoot me a email and we can do some more talking.

mellow65@gmail.com

thanks

the legacy from wild west this year

345-4876.jpg

the truck from mt hood that i will be running with this next year

DSC_0147.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Where would you be doing the rallies? I have safety gear but I don't have a com setup on my helmet yet and it's close faced. I also don't get motion/sea sickness.

all the rally's are in the NW here, oregon, washington and maybe idaho if i can afford it. pm me if you are really interested, i have a small break down of what all this costs. but you have some gear so that helps in the initial costs.

all the rally's are in the NW here, oregon, washington and maybe idaho if i can afford it. pm me if you are really interested, i have a small break down of what all this costs. but you have some gear so that helps in the initial costs.

yeah if you could send me that it would be great. also if you have the dates and locations of the rallies. I know there are several near me in the Olympia area. I would be fine letting you stay here to save on hotel costs. i also have a good sized driveway so there is room for a tow rig and trailer.