Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Jareds Finally back in Yuma.....:)

Well, after the front Bearing issue, HE got with-in 180 miles of home and The Upper Radiator hose blew a 6 inch gash in it.....He called me, I instructed him to Wrap it in Duct-tape, and Drive it to the next town with rad cap on but not pressurized.......Got it another 10 miles or so to a rest area, and Ignition Switch decided to give him random Issues with starting......??????

Got all that figured out, and limped it the last 60 miles into Yuma on a Duct-taped hose and jerry-rigged ignition switch......

I told him that now with all the Little quirks and bugs out of it, he should have many wonderful days of Carefree Wheeling down there in the Desert and Rock Country......

He had me post this due to the fact that his Computer will not sign in right now, I am sure he will get on and Post more as soon as he can......:)

Later for now, John and Crew in Oregon......

someonedidn't get their internet bill... so i'm disconnected till at least pay day.

but i'm here safe in arizona! kickin' and drivin'. need to get the tools though to replace those stub axles.

that new motor has a lot more torque and hp, i broke a stub axle in San Ana cali. pk came out to help, cause i didn't have a deep well 17mm. he brought an 11/16 deep. it worked on one and not the other. so i limped it home on the boken stub axle.

thanks to all. i'm safe now. and thanks for all the help everyone!!