Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Reiter Pit Run Jan 17

one eye

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how far is reiter pit form seattle? i want to get out in my wagon, since i built it i have yet to see what it can really do, one small thing by my house but it takes less then 2 minutes to make it through.

is there anything closer to the sea-tac, burien, kent, des moines, auburn area?

how far is reiter pit form seattle? i want to get out in my wagon, since i built it i have yet to see what it can really do, one small thing by my house but it takes less then 2 minutes to make it through.

There is Evens creek but that's a long trip in Low range!!

:)

Reiter is about 20 or 25 miles east of Everett just past monroe and sultan 25 miles from the sumit of Stevens pass.

Jeff

out past Monroe a bit

If I can finish work on the Subaru I've been working on, I would ask for

Scott in my car. For some pointers and such.

Just dive in head first, the best way to learn is by trial and error. Either way you'll be able to make it.....just make sure you got a buddy that could come with you, that way you can have a spotter in the tricky spots.

:banana:

Jeff

I guess we should all have a meeting place,So all the guys coming from the north, We could meet at Conway Shell like last year about 8:30? that will give us some time to get down there since I can only go about 55,the shell is located at Exit 221 on the East Side of I-5. Then all of us meet in the main parking lot at Reiter, around 10:00 am

How does that sound to everyone?

Jeff

Edited by one eye

The main meeting spot tends to be the Mikky D's in Monroe. It's right on the main drag, and there's a big Safeway to stock up on crap. Then we get to caravan to Reiters, makes for a cool entrance.

I love that long stare that everyone gives you as you drive in.........Priceless..............

Jeff

I guess we should all have a meeting place,So all the guys coming from the north, We could meet at Conway Shell like last year about 8:30? that will give us some time to get down there since I can only go about 55,the shell is located at Exit 221 on the East Side of I-5. Then all of us meet in the main parking lot at Reiter, around 10:00 am

How does that sound to everyone?

Jeff

Ill be there Jeff @ Conway, whose all going? Rick still owes me a rear axle maybe you or him could bring it,

lets all bring a full size spare, jack, lug wrench, and some retrival gear, and extra parts,and tools we'll be along way from home so lets go prepared, I feel I'll need a bunch of water as mine has a small leak, got a new camera its a TZ5 Lumix, love it, , should buy a bigger Memory card,

Ill be there Jeff @ Conway, whose all going? Rick still owes me a rear axle maybe you or him could bring it,

lets all bring a full size spare, jack, lug wrench, and some retrival gear, and extra parts,and tools we'll be along way from home so lets go prepared, I feel I'll need a bunch of water as mine has a small leak, got a new camera its a TZ5 Lumix, love it, , should buy a bigger Memory card,

I got 2 rears I'll bring both, and give you one to keep, I'll also bring my wiring stuff and all my Wheeling tools, So far it looks like

Me

chad

Rick

and I'm going to slam to try and get Dennis's made. I bought two more Wagons today, and 88 D/R wagon and a 91 Loyal, bofum run just need a little work here and there, I bought one for Dennis about 4 months ago, but I've been messing with mine as of latley, fuel filter, wheel bearings, brakes, strut, so on and so on, But I really want to get dennis's going for him he is iching to go out there, I got all the parts for it I just need to do it.

anyways that's who is going for sure

I also left Reid (88subi4x4) a message on his myspace page to remind him, so maybe him too.

Have you talked to Rob?

Jeff

I'm not sure what or if I'll be driving, I might take you up on that since Scott's gonna have the family along. I might know a thing or two you don't about wheeling these little Soobs, I wouldn't mind helping you thru the rough spots.

:eek:

I'm actually Scott's nephew so I am his family you could say. But like I said I have my own I've been working on. As soon as the weather lets up I can run down to his shop and should be done in about an hour.