Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Reiter Pit Run Jan 17

one eye

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17th is no good for me, sorry i won't be able to make it. i have been seriously preoccupied and haven't been on much in the last month. i got into an accident the week before christmas in monroe. so i'll be busy fixing the EA82's fender, unibody and i need to fix a preexisting brake problem before i can start back working on lil' roo. I need to get access to a welder and resetup the mustach bar on lil' roo also, i think that might be part of the problem with the rear shafts.

17th is no good for me, sorry i won't be able to make it. i have been seriously preoccupied and haven't been on much in the last month. i got into an accident the week before christmas in monroe. so i'll be busy fixing the EA82's fender, unibody and i need to fix a preexisting brake problem before i can start back working on lil' roo. I need to get access to a welder and resetup the mustach bar on lil' roo also, i think that might be part of the problem with the rear shafts.

That's a bummer looks like your going to miss out on a good run!

Jeff

hey, is this an all day event type thing?or a few hours and such?or is it like a take a take a trail to the end type deal?sorry to sound dumb , but i have never been to reiters......the whole "east sider" go play in the woods thing is new to me:lol:....

andy and i will be over that weekend and probably staying with a participant,but have other things to accomplish for sure .so i am try8ing to figure out how we can still accomplish this too.

because truth be told,this is the only thing i want to do,and see other folks that won't be there.:grin:but biznass is biznass.cheers, brian

hey, is this an all day event type thing?or a few hours and such?or is it like a take a take a trail to the end type deal?sorry to sound dumb , but i have never been to reiters......the whole "east sider" go play in the woods thing is new to me:lol:....

andy and i will be over that weekend and probably staying with a participant,but have other things to accomplish for sure .so i am try8ing to figure out how we can still accomplish this too.

because truth be told,this is the only thing i want to do,and see other folks that won't be there.:grin:but biznass is biznass.cheers, brian

Well we are going to meet in Monroe at 9:30am and wheel for probably most the day. If you where to give us a call I'm sure me could meet up with you guys somewhere along the line, I'll PM you my Cell phone number and you can give me a buzz while we are up there, and meet you guys at the parking lot or something!!

Jeff

thnaks mate...i don't see why we would not go,we both want to.we just don't have alol day.and we are gonna need to ride along with someone due to his wagon being pristine,and not wanting to wreck it.(which i understand but flip him ************ about continuosly):grin:.....i got your pm and have it noted.cheers, brain

Hey,

I'm new to the forum and was interested in going to Reiter, never been there. I'd like to come with my lifted '81 wagon. My brother wants to come with his Scout. It sounds like you guys are meeting at a McDonald's in Monroe at 9:30? I'm from Tacoma, not familiar with Monroe. Where do we go? Thanks.

Jesse

Hey,

I'm new to the forum and was interested in going to Reiter, never been there. I'd like to come with my lifted '81 wagon. My brother wants to come with his Scout. It sounds like you guys are meeting at a McDonald's in Monroe at 9:30? I'm from Tacoma, not familiar with Monroe. Where do we go? Thanks.

Jesse

http://homepage.mac.com/jgreening/.Public/MAPS/Reiter%20Trails%20Map.pdf

Hey,

Jesse

I sent you a PM!!

Jeff

Don't be scratching or denting my car man. . . :grin:

she's sittin pretty in my drive way right now, got a bath, and my 86 blue wagon is going away monday night.

i wont make this trail run, but i hope to make the next. getting a SJR 4inch lift on monday, then just need to track down some wheels/tires and ill be good to go.

Jeff

I might sit this one out, I was hoping for some nice fluffy snow , from what I gather its messy up there , also my builder wants to work on my addition that day and other stuff I forgot about, sorry man, hope to have my red car going by next trip maybe a shake down at walker in Feb for my Birthday run Scott

Jeff

I might sit this one out, I was hoping for some nice fluffy snow , from what I gather its messy up there , also my builder wants to work on my addition that day and other stuff I forgot about, sorry man, hope to have my red car going by next trip maybe a shake down at walker in Feb for my Birthday run Scott

Oh ok this was going to kinda be my B-day run, mine is on the 20th of Jan.

Jeff