Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Rock Auto closeout, EA81 cars

I have ordered EA81 parts from them in the past and recieved EA82 parts that would not fit. Seems like it was a set of bearings. Sent them back and checked several weeks later and they still listed the wrong set, had made no corrections. Not to mention what has already been said there shipping is on the very high side.

I have ordered EA81 parts from them in the past and recieved EA82 parts that would not fit. Seems like it was a set of bearings. Sent them back and checked several weeks later and they still listed the wrong set, had made no corrections. Not to mention what has already been said there shipping is on the very high side.

Yep!!!

The wrong distributor they sent me is still listed with the engine that will NOT FIT...

• 3 weeks later...

I replaced the left front drive shaft on my 87 Brat yesterday and realized that my front brakes were not worn too much. Rather than mess around immediately with a caliper rebuild kit, I ordered a pair of loaded B&A calipers from Rock Auto last night. Same part numbers at Advance are >$100 a piece, and no core charges. I also ordered a set of front and rear brake hoses. Thanks for sharing this info.