Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What's this.... In New Orleans????

What a Nice Picture! :)

Here Never Snows -obviously- in Tropics Just Rains a Huge Amount of Water... but Sometimes it Rains Icy Drops very Hard Enough to Broke some Glass...

The Weird Thing this Year, is that -Right Now- We are under Red Alert in the North Coast, Due to the Flood, Caused by Huge Rains at the Cities of La Ceiba and Tela ...

How Could it Be in December? :eek: !!!

Here Rainy Season Starts in May and Ends by November...

So World`s Climate is Getting Weird...

The iced white pine cone and tassel- the NEW state flower for Maine!

That's not quite as much ice as the previous "big one", and I can see you're still online. Did you loose power at all?

I still remember hearing the transformers popping all around my neighborhood- Hear a pop that kinda sounded like a fireworks mortar, then about 15-30seconds later the lid would land in the street. Then the substation up the hill from the library went off, lit up the sky and you could feel the rumble in the ground. Wild night.

I used to be involved with the narrow gauge railroad there in Alna. Actually, the property I lived on in Weeks Mills was one mile from the Weeks Mills Wye, and the branch to Winslow ran through my backyard. I spent hours out there on mountain bikes, cross country skis, horseback- Can't really do that anymore, Google maps is showing a bunch of new houses, roads that weren't there when I was a kid...........