Ultimate Subaru Message Board

It's time for USMB to unite.(follow me to the show)

OK, here's the deal. If we want to be considered in decision making for the PNWSEC then we need to participate. I am going to the show to represent us. I know there are a few people who are considering it. I also know there are a few that want nothing to do with it. But, there are also a few who have already made commitments to be there. I would like to see a good showing from this board.

Alot of energy has been expelled about how we get no respect from I-club and the PNWSEC. If you want to be a part of it you have to participate. I sent out a few emails to some of you and got your responces. I respect all replies, both negetve and positive. I will ask that we go, put on a good show and have fun. If you don't want to mingle then great. If you want to get to know some of the other people from other boards feel free. We need to break down the stereotypes. From both sides of the fence.

Please respond even if I emailed you personally. And to those who stated, for various reasons that you did not want to go. Please reconsider, if you get tired of the festivities there are lots of things to do around that area.

Sorry for being sooooo long winded but I think it's time to step up.

Qman

Come on you guys and gals. I know you guys don't like to be associated with "old school" but this is considered the "old school" board. Who's going?

Qman

Guest kevinsUBARU

In general, I really think that there are many more east coasters on the new gen forum than there are west coasters.

Guest wrxsubaru

I am definetly going, maybe with two cars. My dads 1 gen legacy with 326,000 miles, and maybe if a can finish in time my SVX 5spd project.

I know there are some new gen guys on the west coast. More specifically the PNW. Come on guys and gals. 6 days left to decide.

Qman

Guest snowone

Hope to show and represent the lurkers of all the boards. Wonder how large this gathering will be, being on the weekend of the fourth and all. Still can't drive "my car", and the battle wagon has issues, but I hope to make it just the same.

Guest Subie Gal

thanks Ken for the effort!!

we've put in some serious hours on this one...

hoping it will be the best ever,

yet holding our breath at the same time.

you all are welcome...

and you know all of you will get nothing but respect from me... i wish to see any and all subaru's at this event! :)

but i'm one of, if not the biggest Roo nut out there ;)

hope to see some of you there...

any questions at all feel free to contact me.

jamie

subie_gal@hotmail.com