Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Fun on Sultan Basin Rd.

Looks like fun!

I'm actually heading up to Seattle to visit with my family next week. My brother said they still had a decent amount of snow on the ground. It sounds like it's friggin cold too!

I live in Bothell, it's almost noon and the sun is out, and it's still 15 degrees out! And the weather service is forecasting strong winds this weekend (see my post in OT) and another band of precipitation coming in on Sunday (supposedly stronger than the recent storm). Edited by edrach

I'd like to, but I'm not sure of my schedule. My mother has indicated that she wants to spend some time with me...you know how mothers are.

Tuesday, my brother and I are going down to a shooting range in the Tacoma area. I don't know the name, but Tuesday would probably be the day I would have some time. If you guys have some ideas on where to meet up or what to do, let me know. My mom mentioned something about go karts at a place in Kent. I believe I've been there several years back, but don't recall the name.

I'll subscribe to this thread so I get any updates emailed to me. I will be checking email relatively frequent, but can't guarantee I will be checking the board often. Let me know.