Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

- - - - -

Need a good place to buy parts in Canada

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_giboufou_*

Guest_giboufou_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2003 - 08:52 AM

Hi,
What are the best places to buy car parts either in Canada or online? I live in Ottawa-Montreal region...

Looking for crank pulley (harmonic balancer and for light assy)

G

#2 Guest_Commuter_*

Guest_Commuter_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2003 - 10:59 AM

Hi... I'm in the Toronto area myself.

I don't know of any online Cdn site. It can be worthwhile to order from the States just depending on how you deal with the cross border stuff.

I know that there is a dealer out your way by the name of LaChute Subaru. A lot of the WRX guys in TO deal with them for more out of the way type stuff.

I'm trying to recall what car you have. I have the crank pulley off my car if you are interested (97 OB). Virtually every Subaru thru the 90's used the same pulley. I have a lightened one on right now. Let me know.

Commuter

Actually, I lied. There is PDM racing out in BC that carries some Subaru stuff. I think you'd be able to find stuff closer to home though if you tried.

#3 Guest_Frag_*

Guest_Frag_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2003 - 07:47 AM

I recently ordered parts from 1stsubaruparts. com and got them a lot cheaper than I would have in Canada even adding shipping, custom fees, taxes and dollar conversion. It took only one week to get here.
One thing though, since custom fees do not vary with the cost of the shipment, you save some money by ordering as many parts as you can at the same time.
Have a good Canada day ! *

* Not bad for a sovereignist... :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users