Ultimate Subaru Message Board

santa clause brought something to mick

Terry's Auto Service in Clive did the exhaust. He's done others for me to tuck them up after the lift....

I stopped at WrenchNGo today. nasty trying to walk with a wheel barrow on the ice! I did grab the disty out of the DL couple there though...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terry's Auto Service in Clive did the exhaust. He's done others for me to tuck them up after the lift....

I stopped at WrenchNGo today. nasty trying to walk with a wheel barrow on the ice! I did grab the disty out of the DL couple there though...

I have had Terrys in Clive do work for me as well. Hes a no nonsence, no bull sh*t kinda guy. Great guy i recomend him as well.

so you pulled a distri for me, too late i ordered a rebuilt rockauto special. Will see if it fits lol apparently they dont have right parts.. so will see....

hey the rescued wagon is runnning nice now......if i can get it registered soon, it will be a goo driver to go get parts in. DM is still pretty far, but in the SVX i can get there in 10 minutes, minus any cops on I_80

for iowa, us boys have lots of stuff in the works

bh

so you pulled a distri for me, too late i ordered a rebuilt rockauto special. Will see if it fits lol apparently they dont have right parts.. so will see....

hey the rescued wagon is runnning nice now......if i can get it registered soon, it will be a goo driver to go get parts in. DM is still pretty far, but in the SVX i can get there in 10 minutes, minus any cops on I_80

for iowa, us boys have lots of stuff in the works

bh

You just keep that 83 in good shape until you can sell it to me.

I also went today, and saw the gaping hole :eek:

did you see the pug without pugs?? :banghead:

walking on the ice is nice!! it's almost like a paved expressway to the other end :banana:

I also went today, and saw the gaping hole :eek:

did you see the pug without pugs?? :banghead:

walking on the ice is nice!! it's almost like a paved expressway to the other end :banana:

ueah, I was walking down the isle, and saw the headlight shape first (of the pug). even the spare was gone!

I just got the Disty "because" if you didn't need it, I needed a spare.... I've depleted my spare supply :)

Mick if you plan on keeping the ea71 and may want a dual carb setup for it keep me in mind. I have a good lead on one right now.

well, I'm thinking that the weber that's on my '82 will go onto the '78 when I SPFI the '82.....

I've already had an ea71 with a weber (Ski Wagon) and it was a blast....

well, I'm thinking that the weber that's on my '82 will go onto the '78 when I SPFI the '82.....

I've already had an ea71 with a weber (Ski Wagon) and it was a blast....

I 2nd that!!! it still is a blast, makes the engine sound funny when the loud pedal is pressed farther than normal :banana:

:)

Y not drive the ski wagon dennis. If its so much fun.

fun, yes but for 160 miles at a time, it is nice to have: more than 1 speaker in the dash, 4 speakers and an equalizer with push button digital tuning is super, more "plush" interior, height adjustable seat, cruise control, 3 trip meters that are easy to reset, sun roof, LSD, digidash, "silent" doors, 5spd trans, tilt steering wheel, less road and engine noise, disk brakes, clutch and brake pedal unit that does not have worn out bushings, .....................

dude, you are wrong again about the power issue!

ea71 69hp @ 4800 rpm 86 ft. lb @ 2800

ea81 73hp @ 4400 rpm 94 ft. lb @ 2400

ea82 82hp @ 4800 rpm 101 ft. lb @ 2800 carb

ea82 90hp @ 5200 rpm 101 ft. lb @ 2800 spfi '87+

ea82 94hp @ 5200 rpm 101 ft. lb @ 2800 mpfi '85 - '86

ea81 95hp @ 4400 rpm 123 ft. lb @ 2000 turbo '84

ea82 111hp @ 4800 rpm 134 ft. lb @ 2800 turbo '85 - '86

ea82 115hp @ 5200 rpm 134 ft. lb @ 2400 turbo '87+

and as for the clutch, a centerforce dual friction is available :burnout: