Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hey there guys and gals. I just recently joined this forums and been a subie owner for the past 4 years and a avid subie fan since 2000 and loving every minute of it, except when buying tires:-\. Anyways, Im from Hawaii and normally am located on dirtyimpreza.com/iwsti.com/iclub.com and will be making this one of the main sites to visit on a normal basis. Take Care and happy holidays guys. Well here's the only pic I had saved on my laptop of my subie takin by a friend.

2861802327_ecbbf41839.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome. As much as I so love the GC's, I got a GD since i had a hard time finding a GC sedan or a GF8. Durania, love the BRP GC!! '01?? Im so jealous but I working on adding a GC to the family.:banana:

Thank you!

Almost, 2000. I searched for six months for a Blue Ridge Pearl RS. I wanted a sedan but those are just as rare, especially in a manual transmission. Its dirty as crap right now being winter time, can't wait to detail it come spring.

Thank you!

Almost, 2000. I searched for six months for a Blue Ridge Pearl RS. I wanted a sedan but those are just as rare, especially in a manual transmission. Its dirty as crap right now being winter time, can't wait to detail it come spring.

Yeah mines covered in dirt and salt right now I hate it!! I wish I didn't have to drive it in the winter!! I also wish I could get my HG's changed!:-\

Oh yeah and welcome to the site and nice car, what have you done to it?

^^^ Thanks guys!! As far as mods go, the motor is stock. Suspension upgrades,Defi BF gauges, and blitz engine monitor system. What about your GC? Swapped?

Stock motor 99,927 miles. , AEM intake that came on the car, whiteline rear sway bar, and a 5ziegen exhaust that will be traded out for my STi catback when I get time/money. 99,927 miles. I drive it 90 miles a day to business school so I can't afford to have any down time, and risk breaking things with it swapped.

I wish mine was I have the twin to Durania's car. I would love to do a swap but just don't have the funds! Maybe when it's paid off?!?! I have headers back Greddy exhaust, cold air intake, Perrin lightened crank pulley, nology hot wires/plugs and a few other goodies!

Thanks man. Luckily I don't owe anything on it. I sold my two BRATs, Hatchback, and a 97 Tacoma so that I could pay cash for it and still have funds left over. I do need to get a set of rotors for it as mine are warped like crazy.