Ultimate Subaru Message Board

1985 Subaru GL Photo Shoot

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What ! Another stolen subaru! what happened?

I locked my ************ing car, i was drunk, i know wheere i put the key and everything, i know who stole it but the cops wont do ************ and havent made and effort, i just put a sound system in the car had my 250$ jacket in there, Its a really akward stupid situation.

Anyone in the Calgary and South Area in High River, Alberta keep an eye out for my car!

I locked my ************ing car, i was drunk, i know where i put the key and everything, i know who stole it but the cops wont do ************ and haven't made and effort, i just put a sound system in the car had my 250$ jacket in there, Its a really awkward stupid situation.

Anyone in the Calgary and South Area in High River, Alberta keep an eye out for my car!

Man that sucks!! Hopefully you get it back. If you know who stole it then go after them!!

Dude! Have the mounties drive you up there to get it!:eek: Gotta get a ride from someone! What would they think about that? I wish you a better new year and glad you get your rig back!

Thanks man, ya Kinda ************ty Not getting any sleep for 48 Hours waking up Still drunk as ************ and having your car stolen then walking home in the ************ing freezing cold with just a hoody, ************ty. The cops said they can press charges adn there going to jail. But these kids are stupid and i know this is only going to bring a ************storm.

it is Soo Sad what Happened to your Subie... Those Kids MUST Pay for the Damage they did... or Let the Police press Charges... Otherwise they`ll Continue just gettin` Worse...

Your right, I want them to pay for every last bit of damage. Everything, i wont doubt it if my clutch is gone or they put it into 4WDlo on the highway, there is so many things to do.

THEN I HAVE TO PAY 200$ TO GET IT FROM IMPOUND TOMMOROW ITS GOING TO BE ALL SNOWED IN AND WITH NO BLOCK HEATET MY POOR CAR I MISS MY BABY!

What a bunch of DBs!!! Thats a good bit of damage. I am so sorry..I hope they get forced to pay for all that ..and then some.

The cost to get this fixed with labor, i have to say goodbye its going to be written off im actually in tears about this car, This is the best car a man could own.

http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w131/pspwannabe/What%20a%20shame/?action=view&current=dc7f3e09.pbr

I think..with the help of the members on the board..we all should have no problems finding the parts needed to get your baby back together. I know as a fact I have the turnsignal and headlight bezel sitting in my basement right now ..Its not much but I would gladly donate it to the cause.

Man,,, that just totally sucks......

I may have a bumper, I'll have to dig it out and see exactly what condition it's in. I pulled the lights out of it, (some time ago), so you'd have to use yours. Came off an '86 BRAT.

Just what part of the Great White North are you in?