Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hiya From South Australia

Guest blondy

hey hey, just thort i would say hi. My name is Matthias and i just got my very first Subaru.

It's a 2005 Outback 2.5lt MY06 model in Pearl white. i plan to hopefully hold onto this car. I originally had a 83 celica, which i sold when i got my first full time job, which only lasted a few months, but thats a different story, but i upgraded to a 2002 Astra Equipe, which after about a month of owning and just getting extractors and sports exhaust system on it, it sadly got written off...not my fault by the way.

So that leads me to my new subie which i got second hand with only bout 75K on the clock...now to avoid the dingus's on the road so i can treasure this wonderful car.

Thort i would join a forum jst like i did with my other cars, so that i can get some ideas of what i can do, and whats possible and gain some valuable knowledge...hopefully...hehe.

And like most, i've joined a few forums so some of u may see similar posts elsewer...lol

Will post some pics once i get the time and a nice day to take some.

Thanks for reading and i look forward to being an active member to this forum.

Guest blondy

thanks for the welcome, been busy busy busy, once i get the time i'm gonna giv the outback a wash n get sum nice pics up so i can show of my...well...stock (for now) ride

• 3 weeks later...

Rite...couldn't hunt down a place to post pics of my subie in the forum, so i'll do it here.

Here's just a couple

MySubaru12.jpg

MySubaru6.jpg

MySubaru10.jpg

MySubaru16.jpg

Things i plan to do so far include:

- Tint the windows.

- New exhaust, gotta work out wot to do to get the really nice deep subie

rumble i so dearly luv.

- Maybe try to hunt down sum different tail lights.

- Remove outback badge from arse end.

- Tow-Bar.

- Inbuilt GPS to the dash...if i can/is possible?

- Bash plate...Depending on how adventurous i tend to get in the subie?

- Might do some foot-well lighting if i feel like it one day.

I think that's most of it for now...just to name a few, thers bound to be more once i start lookin round at others.