Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlise May 15-17th the East Coast Meet

ok here we go...

we just got back from the place and from playing in the snow...

so it turns out the we paid 250 for a 95 legacy LS wagon... needs some tlc for sure... but what can u say for 250 bucks??? actually its quite pretty... pics to come!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

connie has a white wagon again!

Sweet! Good price! Yes show us pics! And what does it need?

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok here we go...

we just got back from the place and from playing in the snow...

so it turns out the we paid 250 for a 95 legacy LS wagon... needs some tlc for sure... but what can u say for 250 bucks??? actually its quite pretty... pics to come!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

connie has a white wagon again!

she has a white wagon...it is called an impreza. please explain.

I will get more pictures once it gets home on Friday. We are going to have it towed up to my house then slowly start going over it. Harry's run will be in order.Interior is perfect..motor runs good and strong. And its white!! me loves white wagons.

Future plans..lifted bigger tires off road lights etc etc..Going to be a Pine Barrens offroader.

I will get more pictures once it gets home on Friday. We are going to have it towed up to my house then slowly start going over it. Harry's run will be in order.Interior is perfect..motor runs good and strong. And its white!! me loves white wagons.

Future plans..lifted bigger tires off road lights etc etc..Going to be a Pine Barrens offroader.

Awesome can't wait to see the progress!

:banana:i am thinking:) maybe i can make it. more brats are better:grin:i drove mine to vermont 5 years ago, for the 4wheel jamboree. they dont have them in vermont anymore so it may be a new adventure to carlisle.thers an offroad park close called paragon offroad adventure park. is it still open. heard possibly closing

:banana:i am thinking:) maybe i can make it. more brats are better:grin:i drove mine to vermont 5 years ago, for the 4wheel jamboree. they dont have them in vermont anymore so it may be a new adventure to carlisle.thers an offroad park close called paragon offroad adventure park. is it still open. heard possibly closing

Aren't you the one that I was talking to?!?!

Just read other post! Yup it was you! Are you gonna try to make it to Carlisle?

Just remember..when doing your entry/ entries..to put Ultimate Subaru down as the club so we can get credit for the tent. we need 25 so enter what you can...it does NOT have to show up. I am entering 3 now but will probably only have the Legacy to bring down..I highly doubt the coupe will be anywhere close to ready and we all know my view on bringing my Imp down..thats only a last resort.

I will be sending my entries in in 2 weeks...3 cars and 2 camp sights

And then closer to the date we will have to start our food thread ( Mrs Whirlys bean dip yum!)

Edited by Bucky92

Just remember..when s doing you entry/ entried..to put Ultimate Subaru down as the club so we can get credit for the tent. we need 25 so enter what you can...it does NOT have to show up. I am entering 3 now but will probably only have the Legacy to bring down..I highly doubt the cope will be anywhere close to ready and we all know my view on bringing my Imp down..thats only a last resort.

I will be sending my entries in in 2 weeks...3 cars and 2 camp sights

And then closer to the date we will have to start our food thread ( Mrs Whirlys bean dip yum!)

Listen to her folks...she will kick your a$$ if you don't :lol: Seriously though she is right on the money you can buy extra spots but not bring the cars to fill them. I usually but 3 or so myself but I think this year I will spring for more then that.

You know they give away a car on sunday and it is only open to people who register cars (not general admission people) so the more "club spots" you buy the more tickets you will get. i believe the choice is a car (nothing too expensive 6-8k value) or 5k CASH! There is a little incentive for you folks.

2 Carlisle's ago I was 1 stinking number off arrrgggggghhhhhhh:mad:

I met a few of you guys @ the "NJ Pine Drive" - I usually work that show in the vender area (my old job extra $$) but I maybe able to add a few spots - I am not sure if I am working the show or not since my ex boss kinda left me out to dry - I am laid off my real job @ this time but I will talk to the "wifey" about maybe doing something - I have 2 Subies for the show - '91 Loyale (Lifted) & '06 WRX - TOMSVX & I need to try to get together & get some stuff down on the Loyale or I'll be bringing the WRX - either way I could probably only bring 1 - the wife can't drive a stick (well not willing would be a better way to put it) - so it may have to be 1 or the other - but we'll see - I will have to talk to her & see the $$ is going

Bratman18 just told me about this, sounds like fun! I'm good for two cars. Is this the site and would I be registering as "Import/Kit-Replica Nationals Non-Judged Showfield?"

I'd like to get in on the camping too if the sites aren't full. It would be me, possibly the wife if she's into going.

When do we need to register by to get the USMB site?

Will-