Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NE - NY, NJ, CT, PA, MD - Pine Barrens NJ OUTING *** Sat jan 17th***

NE - NY, NJ, CT, PA, MD - Pine Barrens NJ OUTING *** Sat jan 17th***

lets make this the first official 09 Pine Barrens Outing

When: Saturday, Jan 17th

Where to meet: rt 206, Rangers Station, in Atsion, NJ, rangers station is about 10 miles south of the rt 206 and rt 70 circle (red lion diner) on your left.

link UPDATED!

Here is the link for directions:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Atsion,+NJ&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=41.95363,77.080078&ie=UTF8&z=16&g=Atsion,+NJ&iwloc=addr

What time: 10:30 am

Bring some food/water, tow straps, cell phone, shovel and off course your AWD subaru!

we'll be going into the wharton state forest, perfectly legal on designated trails, as long as your vehicle is registered and insured.

Is a fun day out in the woods, sandy trails with occasional mud pits... nothing crazy just plain safe fun

Those of you who want to hit the Diner earlier meet me there at 9:30 am for a good ol' diner breakfast...

PM me if you want to exchange cell numbers when time comes

i have to add this:

This Meet/Outing Will Not Be A Rally Or Any Competition Of Any Sort.

We Are Going Down There For The Simple Pleasure Of Going Out In The Woods With Our Subies And Seeing What They Are Capable Of And Not Racing Around. WE WILL BE DRIVING THROUGH LEGAL ROADS AND GOING TO PLACES THAT ARE LEGAL TO DRIVE. I/WE HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF CREATING A RALLY GROUP NOR RALLYING AROUND IN THE PINE BARRENS. YOU WILL BE JOINING THIS GROUP AT YOUR OWN RISK, I/WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT YOU MAY CAUSE TO YOUR VEHICLE. SO DRIVE CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW THE LEADS

If It Is Anyones Intention Of Racing And Destroying The Nature And/ Or Interfering With Our Meet, Please Refrain From Joining This Meet.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be interested - but I'm in DE - its 1 1/2 drive for me - do you care if I bring the "wifey" & daughter? - I didn't ask yet - they both may tell me they don't want to go - just in case tho - anyone have access to tow truck or anything cheap cheap cheap in case I break something up there - that would be an expensive tow back to DE

I'd be interested - but I'm in DE - its 1 1/2 drive for me - do you care if I bring the "wifey" & daughter? - I didn't ask yet - they both may tell me they don't want to go - just in case tho - anyone have access to tow truck or anything cheap cheap cheap in case I break something up there - that would be an expensive tow back to DE

hats fine, bring the wife and the kids, its a great day out in the woods, make sure to bring a cooler and some sandwiches... and off course toilet paper for the girls...now as long as you are careful and dont go crazy u should break anything... but just in case our partner Tom's shop is pretty close to the woods in case something happens, plus we are all subaru guys and gals.... lets exchange cell numbers a few days before the event

well the wife & daughter want 2 go - my daughter wants to bring a friend - so I ok'd that - I am really looking forward to this - we have never down this before - the off roading with a few Subie heads - so there will be 4 in my rig - so looks like we are go for Saturday

do we have a head count? - are you still planning on the breakfast thing before the drive? - also gas stations near by? - I want a full tank before heading into the woods

hmm its me and my evil twin in my car, tom from Allwelldrive.net with the forester and you.... so its 3 cars so far... oh maybe dave and melis with a legacy sedan

now do u have a two way radio and/or CB?