Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NE - NY, NJ, CT, PA, MD - Pine Barrens NJ OUTING *** Sat jan 17th***

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
you guys are sick!

those pictures came out great i must say!

i give kudos to the guy with the svx! maybe before i put my other wheels on, i should take my wrx there.

Sept. 15th,2001 we had a couple of guys with WRX's & Impreza RS's whipping thru there. I claim large stones for keeping right on their tail with my '86 Brat. :grin: Still remember the WTC smoldering dust into the sky that morning looking down the Hudson as we crossed the GWB under a HUGE American Flag. Paison who was the main ringleader of that first USMB Pine Barrens gathering was working just 2 blocks from the WTC when it all went down. I can still recall him describing it as "like being in a Godzilla movie". Pine Barrens offers so many memories. It's great to see people flock together and blow out some steam on the trails. Can't wait untill our next ROMP !

Man,i wish either that was closer to me (7hr drive) or something like the Barrens around my location..

awesome pics..

:)hello everyone!!! i am in southern Nh. i have had brat since 1992. now have 8. 2 on road. 6 inch lift on my daily driver. i have talked to bratman in maine. anyone else from new england here.

i'm located in Epsom and currently waiting for another soob..