Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

24-25th Jan 09 Offroading in Aus

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Phizinza

Phizinza

Yip yip

• Members
  • 3,871 posts
  • South Australia

Posted 27 January 2009 - 09:13 PM

Took my new-to-me 83 Subaru Leone converted to 4WD offroad last weekend.
Here is the video. Didn't have my picture camera with me but one of the other guy's girlfriend who came took a couple of photos but only of my brothers 4runner so I'll stick with the video in here for now

I'll post up some more video as I get it on youtube.

Both ball joints got screwed over by the mud and I am not willing to drive the car anymore til I fix them. Fenders got a bit dented and some tire damage due to guard rubbing. Looks like I'll need to bash it a fair bit more to stop the rubbing.

Had to buy a new battery on the way because mine died completely (was kinda a dead battery anyhow). So that really didn't help with the budget!

Otherwise all went pretty good. Was a hot weekend, 35 to 39 degrees C. But we were camping next to a river so went for a couple of swims which really is bliss when its hot and sunny like that.

Great weekend all up.

Oh, some photos of the 4runner here if you would like to look http://offroadingsub...hp?topic=478.30

Edited by Phizinza, 27 January 2009 - 09:34 PM.

#2 The Scooby

The Scooby

EJ Swap Junkie

• Members
  • 1,752 posts
  • South Seattle

Posted 27 January 2009 - 11:24 PM

nice lookin sedan you got, i can't wait to get mine finished so i can break it in.

#3 Phizinza

Phizinza

Yip yip

• Members
  • 3,871 posts
  • South Australia

Posted 30 January 2009 - 04:15 AM

More videos up on a playlist. Check 'em out

http://www.youtube.c...0C1F64FC25D578E

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users