Ultimate Subaru Message Board

24-25th Jan 09 Offroading in Aus

Phizinza

Took my new-to-me 83 Subaru Leone converted to 4WD offroad last weekend.

Here is the video. Didn't have my picture camera with me but one of the other guy's girlfriend who came took a couple of photos but only of my brothers 4runner so I'll stick with the video in here for now

I'll post up some more video as I get it on youtube.

Both ball joints got screwed over by the mud and I am not willing to drive the car anymore til I fix them. Fenders got a bit dented and some tire damage due to guard rubbing. Looks like I'll need to bash it a fair bit more to stop the rubbing.

Had to buy a new battery on the way because mine died completely (was kinda a dead battery anyhow). So that really didn't help with the budget!

Otherwise all went pretty good. Was a hot weekend, 35 to 39 degrees C. But we were camping next to a river so went for a couple of swims which really is bliss when its hot and sunny like that.

Great weekend all up.

Oh, some photos of the 4runner here if you would like to look http://offroadingsubarus.com/forum/index.php?topic=478.30

Edited by Phizinza