Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Callling all oregon subaru 4x4s

michael appel

Ok this is it There is a event on febuary 7th called the molalla mud bog they do this event for local 4x4 groups this could be the start of a subaru 4x4 group I planned on having a meeting there if anyone is interested please let me know I think we should all get involved and show some 4x4 trucks up in a event

Lets get out there and start our own group

those who cant make it

we will get together at another time but please feel free to let me know here if you want to join

our name will be SOBER 4x4

I (and many others) fail to see the humor in it.

Yeah I understand that! It's too bad it went down like it did. I spoke to him a while back and luckily no money was exchanged cause he didn't come through on something for me either! Good luck with the battle, and hopefully someone from here actually bumps into him eventually.:-\

Hey Mike.

Any new info.

Went to the site and it seems you need to get a pass ahead of time from some business in Mollala?

But all they say is "That one place in town"

And no location yet.

They seem so secretive about it I'm wondering if we'll even be welcome..... :confused:

(I understand that though to keep the riff raff form just showing up)

Just wondering, as it sounds like you may have an inside line.

Need to get the plan rolling so I know when/where to be if I can make it.

You can always PM those of us interested and I'm sure we can all keep a secret if that's how it's done. :)

All right change of plans we will all meet at wagon wheel it is a free orv park outside of mollala at noon it is located on 213 in the little place called liberal there is a sign for it and quite a big parking lot to set up It has something for everyone and even some big challenges its where all the locals gather and wheel the #### out of there trucks Sorry for the change but I cant seem to get anything out these people putting on the bog but at least I know a legal free park to go to mud sand rocks and hill climbs

I have a new video camera and a labtop so video and pics will be made onsite

Mud Bog was $30 to drive around a muddy field.... (unless you had a 454 and 6 foot tractor tires, then you could play in the pit itself.)

We passed on that.

Wagon Wheel is closed off now.

We didn't want to get our Soobs impounded.

We Just went up and played on some forest roads and at a small gravel pit.

I didn't get any good pics.

But Mike got a bunch of video. Even some of me with the passenger side front tire about 2 feet in the air coming up a climb. :)

Not seen him around lately though. :confused: