Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Another plea to those waiting for parts from me

Hang tight everyone.

I know you guys see me post here and think "that Moose moron is pee pee'ing me around...."

Not so.It's zero degrees,I'm in the middle of a thousand things and have 2 kids and a mother inlaw that does not drive,etc,etc,etc.....

Todd,you're #1.Tomorrow I put an all out effort to get that thing at least ready to be picked up if not on its way entirely.You're the one guy who hasn't paid entirely and I'm sure you appreciate me getting your tranny out before others.I understand the car us a lump that sits in your way.Very sorry,I'll make it up with a 57k tranny and a sweet price.

Kurt,your slider is next after.Witte is immediately after that.This guy deserves a medal.He paid well over a year ago.God bless that guy!!!!....of course his car is many miles away so he's not freaking out.

After that it's deals with exchanges from a few guys -Rick,Mark,??a couple others??

Domelight to Northguy....I'll catch up,just like Mudrat had to.Eventually I'll need to set a whole day to just getting stuff done.Right now it's impossible to get a whole day or even a good chunk of time to myself for this shipping crap.

Feel free to send a reminder if I didn't mention your name.I don't have my list here so I may have neglected to mention a couple people.Don't sweat it.Hang tight.

So,I'm wrapping up the day,putting away tools with one guy and the other guy I work for lately calls.Naturally he needs me to help him tonight for a couple of hours,tomorrow(Todd's Day :) ) and Saturday.I can't pass up work so I'll be messing with Todd's tranny tonight in my workshop with no heat.Thankfully I've got a little liquid body warmer there. ;)

This is a perfect example of my life.I can't wait to get back into a normal routine-40 hours-life after work,that sort of blessed monotony.

Thanks everybody for your understanding.Onward!

Cold keeps me moving more.No heat....heat bad...chemical heat very bad,used them for hunting....paying for heat for a space that is mostly used as storage is bad......it's a 16' x 40' or so space with 12' ceiling and drafty overhead door.A space heater would take my money and laugh at me.Only time that worked was when I had the band practicing up front and I used plastic/tarps and made an enclosed space that somewhat held heat.That and beer made it bearable.

These months are the worst.By the middle of March it'll all be over.

Stopped up there tonight.Inside temp was about 38 degrees F.

I think my beer that I grabbed was warmer than the room.