Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!
|Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.
We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!
Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!
SubieTech Grounding Kits
Posted 02 February 2009 - 06:32 PM
* Stabilize the grounding system
* Deliver better acceleration
* Provide better ground electrical current passages from battery negative to body frame, chassis and engine components to stabilize RPMs
* Increase horsepower & torque
* Lesser engine noise with quicker engine start
It upgrades a total of 5 grounds with the use of 4ga and 8ga cable. Each bronze ring terminal is sized matched and heat shrunk with color match heat shrink to insure a tight long lasting connection you can count on.
Fits all year and model Subaru's
1. (1) Sold Brass gold plated Neg- battery terminal
2. (1) 4ga battery cable Main lead
3. (6) 8ga batter cables Extra grounds
4. (5) Zip Ties
5. (1) tube of dialectic grease
6. (2) Stickers
7. (1) Instruction Sheet
Contact Mike at SubieTech Headquarters for more info or to purchase
12323 Woodruff ave
Downey, CA 90241
Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:50 PM
Posted 10 February 2009 - 12:38 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users