So I sold it, and used the money from both sales to pick this baby up!
That is the only pic I have now. But here are the spec's:
- Trail Gear SAS kit with 4" Trail Gear front springs
- 63" Chevy Rear springs with scissor shackles
- 4.88 gears front & rear
- Detroit Locker rear.
- 22RE EFI (smogged, tagged, ready to roll)
- Trail Gear axle armor & sliders
- Bilstein long travel shocks in front with ranchos in rear
- 35in Pro Comp Mud Terrains mounted on black rock crawler rims
I drove about 100miles away to pick it up. Then drove it home. Freeway manners are well. It can hold 70mph steady and doesn't feel like it wants to drift. Drives straight and smooth. But none of that matters, its all about its off-road performance. Can't wait to go test it out!!
Thats the only pic I have right now. I'll try to take it out this weekend for some more.