Ultimate Subaru Message Board

control arm bushing?

can some one tell me if the front control arm bushings on a 85 brat are the same size as the back control arm bushings I see front bushings in the parts store but no back thanks for the help

will this fit the back it is from rock auto

BECK/ARNLEY Part # 1013547

CONTROL ARM BUSHING, FRONT LOWER, FRONT LOWER

$13.12 $0.00 $13.12

Edited by gray wrx
add on info

location = Mars Hill - are you in Michigan?

I can't imagine the EA81 control arm bushings being the same front to back. i'm not familiar with the EA81, but on every other Subaru the front and rear suspension is completely different and incompatible.

1stsubaruparts.com

subarugenuineparts.com

those places have some parts look up stuff, not sure if they'll have brat stuff or not?

Edited by idosubaru

well, they made Brats til 93 for down under, so there are still lots of parts, over the pond....

no surprise parts still there.

cheap too.

That's a great parts sight, thanks for posting the links. I snooped around and am very surprised at all the stuff you can still get there for gen 2 cars.

Odd, under IE and Firefox their website works, up untill the place your order. Anyone else having issues ordering from them?

ya I tryed to order last nite lets hope it is not a scam I put my cc# in and it crapped out on me I am going to call on monday :eek: