Ultimate Subaru Message Board

100 Acre Wood 27-28th...

cobcob

This is a placeholder... I'm heading out to 100 ac wood with 952.2LX next Saturday... should be a HOOT!!

Gotta remember to get a whole heap more film (YES, I do still use a 35mm SLR, if anyone wants to flame me for that you can feel free AFTER you buy me a DSLR)

Ken Block

Travis Pastrana

Dave Mirra

:eek::grin::eek::slobber:

...YES, I do still use a 35mm SLR, if anyone wants to flame me for that you can feel free AFTER you buy me a DSLR)

No way, SLR's are the way to go. No crashing hard drives to take everything out, and best of all, all the SLR stuff is getting really cheap on feebay because everyone wants digital. Means I can finally afford to build the darkroom I've always wanted:banana::banana:

True that!!

It's hard to swallow the fact that the camera I paid $1200 for is now worth about $150 though!!

hahaha, yeah that is the down side! I've never really had the amount of money I'd have liked to throw at this hobby, I've been shooting with the same Olympus OM-1 I've had since High School that I got at a camera swap. Maybe now I can afford to see if a Leica is worth all the hype!

Will-