Ultimate Subaru Message Board

question for the 2inch lifted people

The Scooby

i noticed before my EJ swap that when i would floor it in my SJR 2inch lifted wagon the front would lift and the back would sink badly.

now with the EJ22 swapped in its REALLY noticable.

i was wondering what could be causing this. makes it a pain in the arse when i drive at night because if i have to give it any kind of gas to get going i blind the people ahead of me.

i have just the rear shock extensions in the back with the stock adjustable struts all the way up. the fronts are cranked almost all the way down to help compensate. is it because i don't have the rear trailing arms droped in the back or is it something else that is causing it.

i really notice it when i drive Zap's lifted hatch and how solid it feels, then i get in my wagon and i feel like im driving a caddy.

thanks scott ill have to look into that.

and ya its just 2inch lift block's on the struts. but i will be lifting the body 1.5inches hopfully this week to help with the CV's.

i might just have to get 4 new struts and see if that helps since they are the orignal one's to the car and it has over 230K on it.